Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nissan skyline QUESTIONS

nissan skyline QUESTIONS

If there is anyone out there that has any questions about SKYLINES let me know

Thank God, I was just thinking that this site needed a Skyline expert to answer all our pressing issues

Seriously though, welcome to the site
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Yeah ive got one for you,

how many mm is the gap, between the tyre and the inner arch on the rear?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

'skylineownerha'

I can see that your no braggart and your first motion as part of this forum is to instill the 'fact' that you have a Skyline upon us and make us look like children.

For new members to prove they have the car they say they do, stab a piece of paper with your username over the shift knob and take a picture. We get a thousand 'SKYLINE OMG PWN3D!^&%#!111111111' people come here daily. I'm all too afraid you are of them.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    'skylineownerha'

I can see that your no braggart and your first motion as part of this forum is to instill the 'fact' that you have a Skyline upon us and make us look like children.

For new members to prove they have the car they say they do, stab a piece of paper with your username over the shift knob and take a picture. We get a thousand 'SKYLINE OMG PWN3D!^&%#!111111111' people come here daily. I'm all too afraid you are of them.
    That's his chosen name. He didn't even state in a post that he owned a Skyline, and all he did is offer his possible wealth of knowledge about Skylines. You are jumping the gun, for all you know he might ACTUALLY have a Skyline (it's not that hard, it's not like there's only 20 in existance) and could be a very down to earth person with a lot of knowledge.

Welcome to the website, I hope you manage to see through all the bulls**t that usually gets thrown new member's ways. I also hope to see you post more.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    'skylineownerha'

I have to say, it does help his case a little that he lives in Japan...but I will wait for the Egg Nog test or admittance of no ownership
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Well, user name makes me ask for Egg Nog test - but already asked for.

This has the potential to be a nice moment in UCP history, or the potential to slaughter off another new member. Let's at least TRY to warmly welcome him, please?

So mate, welcome to UCP! As your username claims you own a Skyline, if true, please do as so, to prove you own this car and prevent further viscious debate about this: Take a peice of paper with your username on it, and impale it on the shift-knob - make sure your username is still legible. As for the Skyline, if you do indeed own one, what model? R34, R32, or something else? If an R34, I am going to guess you take it around for some fun, so - I have heard weird things about it's handling - not that it is bad, but that it is understeering, until a certain point where it kind of starts to lose grip - is this true? Please explain what the car handles like, much appreciated. (Do not answer if you have done extensive suspension tuning/modifications)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Go away dude.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by skylineownerha
    If there is anyone out there that has any questions about SKYLINES let me know

ive got a great question for you, can you please posta pic of it with an A2 sized pieve of paper stuck to the front window or under the fgront wipers with your name "skylineownerha" on it please
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

thanks

Thanks dog for the privlage to state my case im just tring to help people out and give them advice about skylines. I will have pics of me and my car posted tomorrow but for the time being i have to tell who ever dont believe that they dont have to criticize just simply ask a question about them

R33 Skyline

Hey dog whats up, I will send my pics tomorrow, but the time being let me tell you that another body style existist the R33.

handling

As for the handling its ok as everyone knows it is a heavy car about 3800 lbs
    it handles good but some times it has an understeer because of the hicas system on it. The hicas system is the rear steering system that turns 7 degrees in either direction for high speed corning "NOT DRIFTING" so it kind of sucks but you car cancel it out with a bar.

Yeah Skyline owner you really need to piss off.

Am PM he sent me today guys...

"HEY LITTLE MAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A CAR OR CRITICIZE SOME ONE ABOUT THERES AT LEAST BE OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE A CAR AND HAVE A NICE CAR TO TALK ABOUT"
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by skylineownerha
    Hey dog whats up

i was thinking about giving you some slack but was this really needed

yo ma brotha yo s0und leik tah r3t4rd yo m4 h0m3 b0y
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Yeah Skyline owner you really need to piss off.

Am PM he sent me today guys...

"HEY LITTLE MAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A CAR OR CRITICIZE SOME ONE ABOUT THERES AT LEAST BE OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE A CAR AND HAVE A NICE CAR TO TALK ABOUT"
    A. he was'nt criticising it
    B. he can drive, just not on public roads

Thread Information