Thread: My beautiful Isuzu Bellett

My beautiful Isuzu Bellett

Look what came today! This is my all-time, one and only, favourite oldschool motor, without a doubt. In my eyes, this car has no rival! It's a beautiful thing, oh yeah!

SATANOSCILLATEMYMETALLICSONATAS

especially the type R version. Yes these actually came to Europe in the sixties, together with the Bellel
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

i guess all the honda fanboys got pw3nd because honda didn't invent the Type-R thing
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by paulyrichard View Post
    Look what came today! This is my all-time, one and only, favourite oldschool motor, without a doubt. In my eyes, this car has no rival! It's a beautiful thing, oh yeah!

wow. it is so hard to find this kind of model nowadays. sorry for digging this one but i am desperate and a collector of isuzu so can you help me by providing where can i purchase such model? i am not really that internet savvy and just relying on ebay and amazon so i need better SPAM
    Last edited by csl177; 09-12-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Spam removal, known source: 65.49.14.47
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy me a car fast enough to get close to it

Yes,pretty good.This is my dream car.

Isuzu Bellett is one of the best and good performance car!!!! Awesome car...

Thread Information