Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP Members Pictures - NO POSTS WITHOUT PHOTOS!

This is me bacically, one of the pictures is of me tied to a car seat

and a pic of me drinking on my 18th birthday , dam what a surprise!

EDIT: Odd that you include no photo of "me bacically" (sic). Your spam sig has been removed.
    Last edited by csl177; 07-21-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spam source

With Jim's P4/5 Competizione at Auto Museum, Turin.
    On the old Fiat test track on top of the factory.
    Driving 458 Italia at Maranello
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROV-oCec7E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROV-oCec7E[/ame]
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Old pic....circa 2007 Formula Student UK. I don't have much pic of myself, only reason why this exists because I hand off my camera to someone else when we are doing design presentation....

Spot the Asian guy....I am holding basically my 4th year thesis, a welded sheet metal upright, in pre-welded state....

There are a few more pic in that album...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Awesome ride :O

following the tread rules... +1 for the license plate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Commodore GS/E; 07-22-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

Gulliver....errrrr,sorry, me, a Bug and an R8

Posting up a 1:18 Coffee Table Garage Diorama Concept under Model Cars thread
    Turned out quite interesting
    Bugattitude
    "Nothing is too beautiful, nothing is too expensive"
    Ettore Bugatti

Since I have nothing better to do, i'll just post up a picture too. This one is from 2009.

Well guys, as you get old your metabolism changes, as your metabolism changes, you get FAT! Over the past few years I stopped taking care of myself and have been eating like a pig... At one point this year I reached 99kilos (218lbs) and when I read that number on the scale I knew I had to do something..

Well, I started a pretty crazy diet and have been exercising every night. It's been tough and you pretty much starve all day, but I don't think a slow diet would do it for me, I needed something hardcore and with instant results, otherwise I'd lose motivation pretty quick.

I did not take a "before" picture of myself, but I'm posting one of exactly how I was looking when I started the diet. The other picture on the right is from a few days ago, I've actually lost a few more lbs since then. It took me a month to lose 20lbs.

I plan on stopping the diet soon, but after that I will watch my weight constantly and keep it under control. 90kilos (198lbs) is my new absolute maximum.

Hi Nico, it is quite simple, don't take in more calories than you can burn. Be aware of what you eat and drink, (write it down for a while) and you will be much more aware what caused the problems...Eat reguarly, but less, best diet in the world. (and I should know, my mother was a dietician and my wife is too)

Edit: in the spirit of the thread, this is me on my daily ride along the New Waterway, the entrance channel to thePort of Rotterdam. Picture taken 17-02, middle of the winter, with a strong wind. Helps greatly to burn those damned calories.
    Last edited by henk4; 03-30-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Good on you Niko, you're lookin' good but as Henk says keep an eye on your daily intake. Our metabolisms DO slow as we age... I was once a semi-pro cyclist with 4% body fat at 180 lbs. I'm 6' 2". Thirty years later I'm struggling to drop below 240, months of cardio and hi-protein diet only part of the equation.

For me it matters BIG time: every 10 pounds is one horsepower. I might be racing old cars but still wanna be competitive.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Hi Nico, it is quite simple, don't take in more calories than you can burn. Be aware of what you eat and drink, (write it down for a while) and you will be much more aware what caused the problems...Eat reguarly, but less, best diet in the world. (and I should know, my mother was a dietician and my wife is too)

Edit: in the spirit of the thread, this is me on my daily ride along the New Waterway, the entrance channel to thePort of Rotterdam. Picture taken 17-02, middle of the winter, with a strong wind. Helps greatly to burn those damned calories.
    Looks like a cold day. I don't like biking in cold weather. I like about 75-80 degrees F.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500 View Post
    Looks like a cold day. I don't like biking in cold weather. I like about 75-80 degrees F.
    you can keep yourself warm when biking, and just wear enough clothes...temperatures can be around 3-6 degrees and you can still bike yourself warm.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    For me it matters BIG time: every 10 pounds is one horsepower. I might be racing old cars but still wanna be competitive.
    LOL, it is one the things that amateur drivers (also those for instance starting at Le Mans) tend to overlook...

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    you can keep yourself warm when biking, and just wear enough clothes...temperatures can be around 3-6 degrees and you can still bike yourself warm.
    Yeah, sometimes I bike in "cold" weather ("cold" here being about 50-55 degrees F). Because I just feel like biking. But I really like being able to bike without wearing a jacket... just a T-shirt and regular pants.

Of course, too warm in not fun, either. Sweat too much and I get really thirsty after a while.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    likewise haha, not just for racing but the mini really struggles with extra weight..
    lucky i have a big goofy dog to keep me active.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Loook at the good boy! Who wants bacon!? Whooo wants some bacon!?

Great looking shepard, clutch! Happy dogs are the best.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Thread Information