Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • RX-7

42 59.15%
  • Toyota Supra '94

29 40.85%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RX-7 vs Supra

I'll take the supra over the rx-7... It is just because the Supra appeals to me more than the rx-7...

But I have a trivia for you... If you look at an rx-7 from the front, you can notice it looks like a corvette c5... take a look...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everything ends at 666...
    666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding Heart View Post
    I'll take the supra over the rx-7... It is just because the Supra appeals to me more than the rx-7...

But I have a trivia for you... If you look at an rx-7 from the front, you can notice it looks like a corvette c5... take a look...
    The FD RX-7 actually predates the Corvette C5 by 5 years.

Altough arguably the C5 styling is an evolution of the C4.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by LandonGear View Post
    It just goes to show you the RX-7 is lighter and better handiling and more sexual (in my opinion) than the Supra. But don't get me wrong, i love supras to and every time I see one i stare at it until i can't see it anymore. BTW my father owns a FD3S and i own a FC3S and im saving for a FD3S... Can't wait.
    Id hate to see what you do to your fathers rx7 when your at home unsupervised.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    Id hate to see what you do to your fathers rx7 when your at home unsupervised.
    Hope it doesnt have a fart can becuz that ruins everything. too wide
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

i am an FB owner and i truely hate to see the RXs destroyed by young kids. luckily, there arent a whole lot of FBs that have been raped, except to look like the period racecars (which admittedly look really funny)
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    i am an FB owner and i truely hate to see the RXs destroyed by young kids. luckily, there arent a whole lot of FBs that have been raped, except to look like the period racecars (which admittedly look really funny)
    Here they drop 13b turbos and put ultra wide wheels on them and as a sad turn of events not only do they kill the cars but often themselves doing this
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Here they drop 13b turbos and put ultra wide wheels on them and as a sad turn of events not only do they kill the cars but often themselves doing this
    it would be fun, but not for the long run
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

i kinda like those..well with the touring car body's anyway.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    supra is better. it is becuase it has that slung back coupe look. like a viper. long hood short rear deck. sexy to me. always remember that an I6 is a super strong engine. and the rx's rotary was not strong and ineffeceint. drank fuel. go wit the supra. any other questions, i'll asnwer them
    The rotary engine is so weak and ineffeciant that is was banned from the Le Manns 24 hour endurance race.

The RX-7 FD's that we get imported here in Oz have the factory 276bhp engines...

Where did you guys get 220bhp from?

Oh, that's right, you're talking about the FC....

:|

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    Y0 bt wtf if deyre were bth fuly modded? br0! tat'd make da supra pwnsz! coz in da 2f2f da supra pwned da rx7 in da rACE!!!!!!!!!!111
    LOL
    I have a feeling that those "words" could be made into a great lolcat.
    I am a n00b for now, but I plan to become auto savvy the same way I became computer hardware and water-cooling savvy: through FORUMS

Hope nobody minds...

its just that the supra is able to develop more horses due to tuning but i still think that they're heavy and slow on the take off.skylines beat them off d line cuz of all wheel drive and rx cuz of power to weight ratio...

Quote Originally Posted by yungtris77 View Post
    its just that the supra is able to develop more horses due to tuning but i still think that they're heavy and slow on the take off.skylines beat them off d line cuz of all wheel drive and rx cuz of power to weight ratio...
    zOMGGTrLOLOFFdLINE
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

leon, what did u say?didnt get that...

Quote Originally Posted by yungtris77 View Post
    leon, what did u say?didnt get that...
    I didn't say nothing, there was nothing to get, except this:
    what if I didn't get what you said in your first post? all that slang and childish way of typing ruins even the best post, regardless of what you said. which, perhaps, can be a good argument, even if arguable.

yes, the Supra is usually more powerful when tuned than the RX-7, but it's also bigger and heavier. not considering the handling since it seems you are just focused on the 1/4 mile races (world is made by bends, btw).
    so, in a straight, and short, world, the Supra could be the way to go? well, you call in the Skyline too, and it's 4wd system. it could be usefull to have four wheels to deliver power to the ground, especially so much power, but again, the 4wd system adds weight, and as far as I know, in those races super sticky tires are used, so seriously, I don't think the 4wd system is what can help you to achieve a lower time,
    not that I am really into that stuff, but if I remember correctly, almost all cars used are rwd.

in the, to each it's own.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information