Thread: rFactor: Le Mans / FIA GT / ALMS / Le Mans Series mod

rFactor: Le Mans / FIA GT / ALMS / Le Mans Series mod

As a Christmas present the developers of a brand new mod for rFactor have released a clip on Youtube with a preview. The absolutely massive looks very interesting with cars that raced at Le Mans and in the FIA GT, ALMS and Le Mans Series in the last two years. There are still cars missing, but they are supposed be added before the mod will be officially released. Currently actual professional drivers are testing the mod to make sure it is absolutely realistic. I can want to give this a try in the near future.

Link:
    YouTube - LMS promotion video
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

their R10 still looks kinda funny, but yeah, I think all rFer have been waiting on this for a while as seeing how nice the GTR2 LMS mod looks...

I am also waiting on the 1970 WSC....can't wait to do my own Steve McQueen impression for the movie...lol
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

you can get a mod with R10, R8, couple of courages and a nissan R390 for a GTR2. even standard game is ok, but with couple of mods, like this one, DTM and classic cars and tracks like nordschleife, laguna seca and circuit de la sarthe it's one of the best and most entertaining i've played
    12 cylinders or walk!

rF still have the best Nordschleife.....
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    rF still have the best Nordschleife.....
    An improved one was recently released for GTR2, it may be the one you are referring to....as many rF tracks get converted to GTR2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    An improved one was recently released for GTR2, it may be the one you are referring to....as many rF tracks get converted to GTR2.
    Oh good. I finally went for the plunge, new PC, GTR2 is sitting here and a G25 wheel should be here tomorrow or Monday... Will need to catch up with you on MSN sometime.

Man the conversion only goes one way.....all things gets converted to GTR2, not the other way around.....
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser View Post
    Oh good. I finally went for the plunge, new PC, GTR2 is sitting here and a G25 wheel should be here tomorrow or Monday... Will need to catch up with you on MSN sometime.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser View Post
    Good choices.
    Just hope your local postman doesn't read this forum adn nick it
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Not taking chances, Local custom PC shop has one on order for me, and i'll be picking it up (As far as I know, they are the only shop in the UK selling G25's on the High Street? Seems like no one else stocks it apart from the big online retailers.) Their distibutor was out of stock yesterday, may be back in stock today but it's on special Delivery for me anyway

Had a play with GTR2 last night, only took the RGT out at Monza... Camera andgles seem crap, cae is very very close to the screen? Not sorted out all my controls or options yet though.

Thread Information