Thread: Let the battle begin!!!1!!1

Let the battle begin!!!1!!1

No, I'm kidding of course. And the 1's in the exclamation points were a joke as well. This post is in reference to the camaro/mustang/civic/supra wars that plague many forums these days. I will cheer on the moderators as they destroy these kinds of threads and posts before they even start.
    It is'nt hard to make full thoughts, just as it is'nt hard to spell full words. It is uncommon to see either on the internet.

Why destroy those type of threads?

As long as there's no flaming and it's an actually discussion, I don't see a need for those threads to be deleted.
    Last edited by Nash; 04-24-2003 at 04:06 PM.
    Tdot owns you.

True true

Yea, you're totally right. It just seems there is ALWAYS flaming, though, so if I were a moderator, I would be on guard.
    It is'nt hard to make full thoughts, just as it is'nt hard to spell full words. It is uncommon to see either on the internet.

Crowd Control

we are always on guard
    as soon as this forum is a little bit more crowded
    there will be enough moderators to control the crowd

with me as chief offcourse

so just keep it cool

Discussions like that are rarely civil, or even intelligent for that matter. It doesn't matter where a car is from: fast = good.

Regardless of what the mods do, there will always be Domestic / Import / Euro fanboys whose sole purpose is to spread their ignorance.

But as long as there isn't like 5 "supra vs. skyline" or "camaro vs. supra" threads a page.
    Tdot owns you.

Thumbs up Honda's OK

these cars are coming to be the ultimate cars in Japan made imports. I know that from my experience of all the Honda's in my home town has changed the styles of today's cars, alot. All I am saying is Honda keep that stock coming on!

yea, but my '85 I-ROC will dust any import.

Any import?

I'd love to see an 85 i-roc smoke some of the cars out there today. One simple reason, it is impossible...

There is an RX-7, that holds the world class street record still i believe, 8.64 seconds. If you have ever been in a drag you know that is a significant pull of "g" forces upon the body.

That car was well over 1200 bHp, and weighed barely a ton. what you are proposing is that your 1985 i-rocz will beat these types of vehicles... this i sincerely doubt.

Thread Information