Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you think?

Yeah compare the sales of the new camry against all the cars with B16, K20, D13, D14, D15, F18A(B), F20C, L12, L13, R16, F6, F8, FE, FP, B1, B3, B5, B6, B8, Z5, ZL/ZM, MZR, MZI engines...

and that is just getting started.
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

Find and post the figures of global sales for 2006 of Camry's against Civics... and I will agree with you.

Found the figures for both vehicles for 2006 sales in the USA.

Total Camry sales in the USA 2006: *449,725 vehicles

Total Civic sales in the USA 2006: **316,638 vehicles

Sources:
    *Camry US sales from Toyota's 2007 report (Toyota's Website) minus the 5.2% gain quoted from 2006.
    **Civic US sales from Honda's monthly reports (Honda's Website) and added together.

Also note that I don't know if the Toyota Altise was counted as a Camry, and added or not into the final figure, but it is basically the same vehicle.

It'll be a big task to find the global figures... but I expect there wont be much in it as the civic will probably outsell the Camry in Asia (totally my speculation and I may be on or off the mark here)
    Last edited by revetec; 03-03-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Yeah I couldn't find any global sales that included how many Camrys and Civics sold...
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

Thread Information