Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EuroSunday monthly events world wide

EuroSunday monthly events world wide

As we wish to follow the forum rules we will post all EuroSunday event information in this thread only. All event updates and post event images will be kept in this thread. Please post comments, suggestion or you images in this thread so we can continue to improve and grow the events.

EuroSunday is a free informal event open to all local car and motorcycle clubs as well as individual owners. EuroSunday is geared towards the super exotic, rare, and vintage Euro cars and motorcycles. We do welcome all types of cars and motorcycles to attend and showcase their rides. This is an open invitation to all who can respect the location, attendees, vehicles, and the law.

For full details on the event and posted event images please see EuroSunday.net A monthly gathering of Euro car & motorcycle enthusiasts.

The image below will update with the new event dates for all the EuroSunday events.

Here are 4 random images from the Bay Area event on 1/18/2009. If you wish to see more images please see the Bay Area event page.

what's the make and model of that last car? looks like a Cala but then again it doesnt

Vector W8.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Vector W8.
    You win the grand prize.

I did not know what it was either when it showed up.

Thanks for the Images & Link.

What we'd ask you to do for future posts is to attach your images via the UCP attachment system. that way a broken link will never happen

Again welcome to UCP.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Vector W8.
    It doesn't get more Euro than that.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Thanks for the Images & Link.

What we'd ask you to do for future posts is to attach your images via the UCP attachment system. that way a broken link will never happen

Again welcome to UCP.
    Not a problem. I was trying to keep the bandwith down for the site. Server with the images is in our control so broken links will be rare if ever =)

I hate broken links

we are one of the few sites that actually prefer you to attach it here.

i may hit up the danville one in feb. my in-laws live about 3 miles form there, so we may head up there that weekend. although the wife may want to stay home for V-day.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Not a problem. I will attach the images for future posts =)

you guys welcome japanese cars? thats all i have at the moment... although i guess i could take the father-in-law's A4 3.2
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

We welcome all cars for all parts of the event. While the event focuses on Euro cars and bike we do have vettes, vipers, G35s and on show up.

It is a friendly atmosphere so come on out. Car of the month for the bay was 280z with a skyline motor which is something to say at a Euro event

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    we are one of the few sites that actually prefer you to attach it here.

i may hit up the danville one in feb. my in-laws live about 3 miles form there, so we may head up there that weekend. although the wife may want to stay home for V-day.
    Your wife is into Valentines day? Lame. If I ever had a girlfriend on V-day, I would not celebrate at all and she would be the kind due to my selection that would not want to celebrate either.

I feel for your loss pokey. However, at least you have a sweet car that you track and a woman. I have neither.

Quote Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
    It is a friendly atmosphere so come on out. Car of the month for the bay was 280z with a skyline motor which is something to say at a Euro event
    Which Skyline motor did it have?

just wondering about the "world wide" in the thread title....everything seems to be USA located from what I see.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information