Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 3

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    You still failed to enlighten us as to why they are sellouts.

Perhaps ground your argument before blindly clinging to attacking.
    I think he means that they are only interested in creating a game that will sell to a wide audience, rather than a pure sim aimed at the hardcore enthusiasts that they will lose money on. Them bastards...
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Damn them attempting to run a successful business model! Next thing you know they'll be wanting to get paid for their efforts! Those selfish bastards!

Seriously though.. complaining that they want to create a game that's widely accessible and can be played by just about anyone is just dumb. If you want a hardcore sim, you can play the existing ones on the market. Vote with your wallet.. you don't like it, don't buy it. I'll be buying it as I appreciate the fact that I can relax on the couch and zoom about in a wide range of cars and not have to concentrate at 110% in order to finish a race properly yet still have to drive well in order to win.. because I'll choose my assists and AI settings accordingly.

As for the Race Pro comparo, look at the level of content. With all the stuff that's in Forza 3 it will have cost far more than Race Pro to make. There's a second disc in order to include it all in the game. There's no way that amount of stuff could be included for the sort of investment that Race Pro took. Sure, they could cut some out (SUVs? seriously?) but then it wouldn't be the Gran Turismo competitor they want it to be. I like driving hot hatches and whatnot.. so this is what I look for in a driving game.

Well.. that was overly wordy. TL;DR version: Badsight, your arguements are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Badsight View Post
    well the devs of Race Pro managed to get investor funding
    The investment in Race Pro is probably far less than the budget for FM3. If FM3 had the same 'reality' as games like Race Pro or GTR it wouldn't reach the sales figure they're looking for. In a way I guess you can call that 'selling-out', but being what it is, Forza is a great game imo. I like the balance they strike in being able to pick up a controller and screw around with friends, but also having enough in-game physics to appease the enthusiasts. In the end, I think everyone will probably have to agree to disagree since we're viewing the issue from vastly different opinions.

Edit: ditto pimento, I wrote the above before reading your post
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Badsight, your arguements are ridiculous.
    yeah , how dare i want the racing experience to improve

we all want less developed AI here & only a few places to race . the game is really about oohing & ahhing of the pretty designs we can create afterall . . . . .

you cater for kids & you get idiocy

we all want less developed AI here & only a few places to race . the game is really about oohing & ahhing of the pretty designs we can create afterall . . . . .

Then you have no more reason to post in this thread. Buh-bye

Honestly, it seems that gaming is the only hobby I know of where ppl will actually expend energy to complain about something they don't apparently care about. You don't care about FM3.......why spend so much time bitching about it? Ohhhh....I know. Because you want those of us who "buy into" this dumbed down, kiddy game stuff to feel stupid. Why didn't you just come out and say it?

Nono, we're talking about Forza 3 here.. the one with "more than 100 tracks" and improved AI over the second one. Unless you've played it and can let us know if it's no good?

Improve over what? Have you played the game in depth? Or at all?

I think you need to grow up badsight. Create an effective argument, and then be prepared to actually accept that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours, and when your the minority, that people tend to care even less.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

bla bla bla , im not prepared to verbally suck off the devs when FM2 had glaring defects & the forum updates reflected what the moronic majority whined about the hardest . what i do care about is credit being given where it isnt due

so T10 lovers can get stuffed :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Nono, we're talking about Forza 3 here.. the one with "more than 100 tracks" and improved AI over the second one. Unless you've played it and can let us know if it's no good?
    x2
    wtf is badsight on about, needs less sheep
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

bla bla bla , im not prepared to verbally suck off the devs when FM2 had glaring defects & the forum updates reflected what the moronic majority whined about the hardest . what i do care about is credit being given where it isnt due

so T10 lovers can get stuffed :-)
    Badsight, what the hell are these glaring defects? and while your dodging any form of argument what forum updates pissed you off?

Is it school holidays for inbred sheep in NZ?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

bla bla bla ,
    This quote right here pretty much tells everyone everything they need to know about badsight. Not worth making an argument with......not that he knows how to make a good one anyways. And with a screen name like badsight, how much value can you really place on his point of view anyways?

I love how some of you guys are criticizing this game....months before its released
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    I love how some of you guys are criticizing this game....months before its released
    becauase gt5 is tah shit.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I enjoyed playing Forza Motorsport 1 & 2 in great depth. I shall therefore buy Forza Motorsport 3. End of.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Dantera22B View Post
    I enjoyed playing Forza Motorsport 1 & 2 in great depth. I shall therefore buy Forza Motorsport 3. End of.
    Here's a sensible man. I spent more hours on the xbox playing 1 and 2 than any other game except the halos, so I'll probably buy the third one. Lets not get our panties in a twist over something no one's even played yet.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Thread Information