View Poll Results: Who makes the best cars?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Europe

35 66.04%
  • Asia

8 15.09%
  • North America

2 3.77%
  • South America

2 3.77%
  • Australia

6 11.32%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Continent makes the best cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    This is pointless...
    just like your post... but if you want to complain go to a shrink or your mother.. dont bring your self-loathing here. no one cares.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Ouch...someone has an attitude. You should've made which country not which continent

ok, ok... my appologies. i came from Gameshout.com which everyone was flamming each other... i have to stop that for awhile. sorry.

but yeah i suppose i made a mistake in my wording.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

just ask a mod to modify the poll.

there is no australia on this poll so i can't vote.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

mods?

Mods... help is needed. obviously my post making abilities are slacking. We need Australia put in the poll!

and Gtek-i i know what you are saying about the country thing... but your only aloud to put 15 options in the poll and there are more than 15 countries were cars are built... and also Europe and asia etc. are not countries they are continents so thats why i said continents.
    Last edited by Equinox; 07-22-2006 at 05:04 PM.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    I think Antartica feels offended as well..mods slot them in too... I mean they have as good a shot as those Kangaroo boxing auzzies..lol I'm kidding no offence intended..just had to
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

It's gotta be Australia. The rest of the world sucks.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Hmm, Europe's ahead of everyone on style, Japan's ahead of everyone on technology, America's behind everyone on fuel economy and well lets face it, Australia relies on everyone else to survive.
    I am the Stig

yeah but still... they have kangaroos' and kuala bears!!!!

sorry. I like australia because its a nice place but i have not seen any cool cars come from there.

does anyone know of a Australian car company that builds cars?
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Elfin, Joss (once they get investment lol), but the locally produced Holden's and Fords are pretty good too (even if owned by an american parent company lol). there's also the redback and the skelter (i think that's what it's called..)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

redback and skelter... sounds cool!

it would be nice to see a supercar from Australia that can perform with the best supercars of today. So we can see what those aussi's can do!
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    your only aloud to put 15 options in the poll and there are more than 15 countries were cars are built
    So just make the poll between the biggest contributors. U.S.A., Germany, Japan, etc etc so on and so forth.

ahhh.... stop making me look stupid will all these ideas. I get it, like i said my poll making abilities are slacking! let me get back into the rythem of polls!
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Thread Information