Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEw York auto show

NEw York auto show

ok its final, were going to new york for spring break. im 90 percent sure im going to the show. i have found that theyre going to have the Lamborghini Muria concept, Spyker, Saleen, Ferrari (will they have the new concepts?), maserati(birdcage? mc12?) bently, beemer, merc (slr)
    anyone know about anything else like bugatti?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Usually the Euro companies don't have a huge presence at the NY show, because it is not very widely covered by the Euro press.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

I've gone to the NY auto show for the past couple of years. Expect Saleen to have the S7 and some Mustangs, Ferrari will bring the F430 and 612, last year Maserati had the MC12 and two Quattroportes, Bentley had the Continental GT and Flying Spur, BMW brings all the goods just as Mercedes brings everything, including the SLR and the 65 AMGs, and Porsche had the Carrera GT. I dont know about Bugatti, it could be featured near the VW/Audi area, which is usually behind Ferrari, Maserati, and Bentley. Enjoy the show, its a great time and Ill be going again this year.
    Last edited by Bryce1821; 04-08-2006 at 11:29 AM.

i dont think the wibsite is up yet, but they will have the new TT
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

the new TT is damn sexy from what i hear. thats awesome about Saleen and Spyker. im so 'pumped' if ya know
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Make sure to take good pictures

Have fun!
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

The only thing which sucks is that most of the times you dont get to sit in the fancier cars like porsche, benz and some audi's... but sometimes you do get lucky =)
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    If you see the Bugatti take all the pictures that you can, I mean all the pictures that you are physically able to before they have to forcibly remove you from the vicinity of the car..lol Man I've been to the Canadian Autoshow and the bugatti has never been there. I will be ready to die if i ever get to see the car and hear the baby roar..
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Have fun, I wonder what we're gonna have over here in San Francisco by November.......
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

at the DC autoshow they let you sit in all the benzes exept for the maybach, at beemer they let you sit in everything exept the M6 no sititng in lambos dodges porsches ferraris lambos or tuned cars. i cant wait for friday. i'm drooling over the thought of seeing an S7, even if its behind a rope
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

looking to sit in the astons again and i will take as many pics as possible guys (and at 8.0 mp too)
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    the new TT is damn sexy from what i hear. thats awesome about Saleen and Spyker. im so 'pumped' if ya know
    It was supposed to be a world introduction at NY, but Audi went ahead and released pictures and information on it last week. Their justification for it was the usual lack of Euro press attendance.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

They just released the list of International Introductions and North American Introductions. Exciting stuff: http://www.autoshowny.com/vehicle/soon.shtml

awesome nice find
    i've already seen the Lamborghini Gallardo spyder, Volvo S80, The Mini JCW GP. cant wait to see the new saleens. hel i cant wait to see any of them
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

I don't know if I'm gonna go, it's too tough driving into the city and finding parking. Then again, there's nothing on that list that REALLY excites me.

Thread Information