Thread: Update on the Misadventures of RJ

Update on the Misadventures of RJ

Hey everyone,

For those new guys that don't know me, I am a long time American UCP forum troll. My participation started dropping off during my last year of law school a couple years ago. After graduating law school I joined a midsized civil general practice law firm. Then my participation went to zero.

Since then my wife gave birth to my son, Lincoln, last May. Last December I left my firm and took a job as an associate/in house counsel at a venture capital firm. I have never been this happy at work and I love this new job.

Needless to say I have been extremely busy. Things have started to calm down as I have gotten into a groove with parenting and the new job. I plan to participate more, although not as much as I used to.

As a means of keeping friends and family up to date on my incessant ranting and as a way to pass time during harsh Nebraska winters I started a blog about finance, venture capital, politics and cars. I will do most of my posting on there but I will try to copy and paste them on here (at least the cars and politics). If you are interested, the blog is http://fast-carsandfreedom.blogspot.com/

Pictures of the baby can be found on http://jarameybaby.blogspot.com/
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Wow, I remember you!

I remember the rambling posts you put up. I'm glad everything is going well for you. I may be checking this site less often in a couple months too, I'm starting medical school myself.

Glad everything went well for you. Congrats with the son!

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    You, sir, have been busy.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information