Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official launch of the Ultimatecarpage.com store

Official launch of the Ultimatecarpage.com store

The summer heat is pounding most of us right now, so we thought it would be a great time to introduce our stylish T-shirts to help keep you cool. The Ultimatecarpage.com online store is now officially open for business.
    To start, we have three different original sports car designs screen-printed on heavy duty t-shirts. There are plans in the future for baseball caps and other clothing, as well as Ultimatecarpage.com stickers and posters. The prices are great, with extra deals for subscribers. The ordering process is quite easy, so come on into the store and pick your favourites.
    Maybe with the help of these shirts we'll all be able to recognize fellow Ultimatecarpage.com users at the upcoming summer car shows. Don't forget; it's never too early to start your Christmas shopping.

Store
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...oduct_bulk.php
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

ouch its going to cost $38aud for one shirt, i hope it can get here before october....
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

theyre probably very nice shirts, and i probably would buy one.......except for one thing thats holding me back..........

they are advertising a website. If wearing a shirt that advertises a website doesnt make you a huge nerd, nothing will.
    halo 2 - november 9

I would say: congrats to UCP admins! I think this is really a good plan! Are there plans to enlarge the shop in the future??
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by danno
    theyre probably very nice shirts, and i probably would buy one.......except for one thing thats holding me back..........

they are advertising a website. If wearing a shirt that advertises a website doesnt make you a huge nerd, nothing will.
    the nerdiness is nullified by the high quality and the fact it has a GT3 on the front i hope, i'm ordering tommorrow
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Congratulations to the UCP mods, and AAA-MOD for the designs, they look awesome

ill be ordering mine specialy
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    I would say: congrats to UCP admins! I think this is really a good plan! Are there plans to enlarge the shop in the future??
    There are plans to add some more stuff, but for the foreseeable future this is our inventory.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by danno

I somewhat agree. The pics are good etc, but for something to wear? Idunno. Imo more down to earth designs would've been better. Now what people see is just a car and a website. I would've liked a abstract picture that everyone wouldn't recognize, but car enthusiasts would. Like a black and white version of an easy guess the car
    Perhaps this and more is already planned and will be done later? It would also be cool to have an Ucp logo... Something really cool. How about having a cometition + vote on designing that?

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    There are plans to add some more stuff, but for the foreseeable future this is our inventory.
    oh this sort of answers my questions
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    ouch its going to cost $38aud for one shirt, i hope it can get here before october....
    All shipping will be through air, so september should be no problem.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    All shipping will be through air, so september should be no problem.
    cool, hopefully we'll be able to post pics of us all decked out in ucp shirts at bathurst

Did you have to get special permission to use the images of the cars on there? Mayhaps for the next round whenever it happens there could be one that is decided by a site-wide poll, of even make that a priviledge of supporting members. 'Become a supporting member and vote for a t-shirt'. Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    the nerdiness is nullified by the high quality and the fact it has a GT3 on the front i hope, i'm ordering tommorrow
    Just so you know, the logos are on the back, with a small Ultimatecarpage.com logo centre chest.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento
    Did you have to get special permission to use the images of the cars on there?
    No, since they are original representations of the cars, it's no different than taking original photographs of the cars and selling them. We also had the GT3 logo and PORSCHE on the rear of the GT3 but removed them to prevent any copyright logo concerns.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

They look pretty good, I think I'll pick up one or two either today or tomorrow. BTW, if a friend tells you you're a nerd, just do what I do and tell them to STFU.. my friends kiss my shoes 50% of the time.

Also, lets say I ordered 2 shirts today (Size-L), how long would it take to ship to North Jersey, 5 mins from NYC? (In America of course, assuming the shipping is going down from Ontario)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i have one special order, buying next week
    The Datto will rage again...

Whenever bumper stickers are made, I'll be one of the first to get one.

Thread Information