179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Enzo

81 45.25%
  • Veyron

98 54.75%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari Enzo?

Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari Enzo?

I'd like to know your oppinion. What do you like best? The Veyron or the Enzo?

Specs for Bugatti Veyron

-1001 bhp
    -1250 Nm (922 lb-ft)
    -407 km/h top speed (253 mph)
    -0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) acceleration in 2.8 secs

Specs for Ferrari Enzo

-660 bhp
    -657 Nm (485 lb-ft)
    -350 km/h top speed (217 mph)
    -0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) acceleration in 3.6 secs
    Last edited by John Wain; 08-25-2005 at 12:31 PM.

I'd do it up in the Bugatti Veyron. And a Mod should add a poll to this
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

The Enzo is a proven winner. The Veyron is just coming out and the true nature of what the car can do and how it drives has not been shown by a variety of media sources.

Just based on style, I favor the Veyron because it is such an unique blend of moden supercar with Classic Era Bugatti styling.

I both love and fear the complex engine package of the Veyron. History has shown the more complex the enigne, the more problems it causes. The Enzo has a proven engine. Ferrari also has a proven track record, while this latest generation of Bugatti is coming from a company that is somewhat new to the super car world, but what it has done it has done very well. The work they have done with Lamborghini does give hope the Veyron will be an excellent mechanical design.

Based on what I have read and seen of both cars, the Enzo seems to be more of a drivers car while the Veyron seems like more of a Super Grand Touring car. I would guess the Veyron is the better daily driver, provided the complex power plant does not have any defects in the design.

I admire both cars, but if someone said I can only own one or the other, I would take the Veyron. No doubt the Veyron will be one of the all time great cars to carry the Bugatti name.
    Last edited by piston_burner; 08-25-2005 at 11:38 AM.

Veyron anyday. I dont like ferraris, all premiership footballers (in england) all have at least one.

AF

Veyron's rumoured technical difficulties make me want to say Enzo, but since it still isn't introduced yet as a production car it's hard to say. Veyron is a very beautiful machine, though.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

unique thread! i prefer the enzo

Since both are out of reach with my current budget, I wont sit and ponder too much on which to choose... I think the Bugatti is beautiful whereas the Enzo is not, Bugatti for me.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

from what ive read in various magazines and websites about the tests that the veyron has been put through, i trust the engines complexities arent that big of a problem, so id have to say veyron(though i hate the interior)

I'm going to go enzo, much more exotic than the Bugatti, which looks like a big Volswagon.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

veyron over any other car in production; it's just class above it all. i'm big fan of all bugattis
    12 cylinders or walk!

Enzo all the way. The Veyron is overpowered and ugly imo. (The white-cobalt looks ok, but I think the red-black looks hideous.) The Enzo is a proven car while the Veyron is new and very complex. The Enzo will also most likely out handle the Veyron, although I haven't seen any nubers on the Veyron's handling. I agree with piston burner on this one, the Veyron seems to be more of a Super Grand Tourer.

Ill take the Bugatti. I love it. All Bugattis amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Veyron's rumoured technical difficulties make me want to say Enzo, but since it still isn't introduced yet as a production car it's hard to say. Veyron is a very beautiful machine, though.
    It is. It just claimed the Guiness Record, and its obvious its a production car. How can it not be with 18 orders?

The Veyron in the pictures I posted in this thread is supposed to be one of the first production versions. VW has said the car will be built and everything shows it has started production. I had read about the technical difficulties found during the R&D phase. Many of those stories are a year old. Now that a production car is starting to make rounds with the media, I will wait to see what kind stories come from it. VW knows if they release a buggy Bugatti, it will hurt the company in the long run. I am sure shareholders are pushing to get the Veyron out on the market and done with. VW management has already said the Veyron will be a break even model at best for the VW. If the Veyron does well, VW can bring in other models that may make Bugatti and asset, not just a drain on resources.

This question of Enzo or Veyron maybe a bit early becasue there is not enough independent tests and reviews of the Veyron out there. We have plenty to go on to know how great the Enzo is. Veyron is looking good, but it may take another 6 months before we get enough opinions and tests to see how good the Veyron is.

Pagani!!!!!!
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information