Thread: The most beautiful roadcar ever made - entries

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The most beautiful roadcar ever made - entries

It's a quiet-ish Sunday and I'm bored.

What better way to get a good discussion going than with a good old vote up on a subject always close to any self-respecting car nut's heart?

So here's the deal, everyone submit a candidate you consider the most beautiful automobile made to date, we tally up the candidates after say a week, create new threads with the entries listed in a poll, and everyone vote like crazy.
    I suppose we must have a couple of rules for this game, so here they are:

- Only road-going vehicles that are or were for sale to the general public allowed for this particular contest - we can always cover non road-going cars later. In short, the car must be able to be driven on general public roads without the driver facing stiff fines or jailtime if pulled over by the authorities. Case in point: Pagani Zonda R not allowed, Porsche 911 GT1 roadcar allowed.

- Only one entry per poster.

- No concept cars.

- No 'tuned' cars.

Would be good if you could include a pic of your contender for use in the polls later on, together with any specs you can think of. Not necessary though.

So to kick things off, here's my entry, the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale:

And I know something like this has been done before, but not recently that I know of. Plus it's 2011, time for an update.

EDIT: And I forgot about the 800x600 image rule. All images to be no larger than 800x600.
    Last edited by Kooper; 02-20-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Thread Information