Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did someone ban me??

Did someone ban me??

Im usually known as .: DB9 :.

I tried to Log on today and it didnt let me. I went to see if anyone replied to my Goodwood FOS thread and some of my posts had been deleted. Same with the photo thread. If someone did ban me ... I sent an apology via email. If however I havent been banned; ive made a real tit of myself If I have been banned though, can you tell me why and please accept my apologies.

From DB9
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 03-28-2011 at 06:24 AM.

Maybe someone logged in as you and deleted your posts.....
    i dont think anyone banned you because they ban your i.p address so you carnt log in as a new user.... do you post at school? or a public place where people can see you typing your password????

Your other account hasn't been banned. Were it says "Junior member" should say "banned" and it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by DB9
    Ok ... well do any of you mods have any record of someone deleting some posts on .: DB9 :. ?

i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

shit i just looked again and they have all gone, it looks like i have been talking to myself all night
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?
    your suppose to be revising

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    your suppose to be revising

i am i just came on for 2 secs to see if there was any new threads i am going after this.

i just had a look on the members database abd there is no record of .B9:. atall

have a look for yourself bout half way down

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...astpostbefore=

i am i just came on for 2 secs to see if there was any new threads i am going after this.

i just had a look on the members database abd there is no record of .B9:. atall

have a look for yourself bout half way down

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...astpostbefore=

try here.......http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...name&order=asc

I see, i forgot to start with the . i was starting with the DB

oh well good luck on your "what happend to my account" thing, iam off to revise now, YAY final exam tomorrow then i am free
    Last edited by mustang123; 06-16-2004 at 12:26 PM.

I see
    GO revise or youll be a tramp

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    GO revise or youll be a tramp

peesh atleast then i would get people throwing money at me

adios

NOW SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THAT ACCOUNT!!!! I cant log on to it .. someones taken the details. The new email account i made has been taken too!

Any ideas????

Im not giving up! .. im gonna format my hard drive. Whoever is doing this is really sad and if i find out who it is and i personally know them, Im doing them for stalking! Im only 15 ya kno

Quote Originally Posted by :DB9:
    NOW SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THAT ACCOUNT!!!! I cant log on to it .. someones taken the details. The new email account i made has been taken too!

Any ideas????

Im not giving up! .. im gonna format my hard drive. Whoever is doing this is really sad and if i find out who it is and i personally know them, Im doing them for stalking! Im only 15 ya kno
    Formatting your hard drive won't fix your e-mail or your account here.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Formatting your hard drive won't fix your e-mail or your account here.

true maybee you should try making a new e-mail address that u just use for UCP and then make up a really random password such as 235097249 that noone could guess and see if it still happens,

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    If someone installed a keystroke logger on his computer, formatting it might help Of course there are easier things to do like check your running processes, get a virus program, HijackThis or whatever.

Thread Information