Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Clancy Indy Special (6 wheeler)

Pat Clancy Indy Special (6 wheeler)

1946 Pat Clancy Indy Special (6 wheeler) #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I don't take any photo, just collect in all the web and share"

1946 Pat Clancy Indy Special (6 wheeler) #2

the 'Pat Clancy' is a Kurtis Kraft-Offenhauser 500G

hola
    como vexo que eres portugues faloche en galego que me expreso mellor, topei este tema que abriches porque estaba buscando informacion sobre este vehiculo pero faiseme moi complicado topar algo, segun teņo entendido, o pat clancy indy special e unha especie de preparacion sobre un kurtis kraft 500g pero teņo moitisimas dudas sobre este modelo e agradeceriache moito que me deras mais informacion.
    pola informacion que eu teņo, este coche correu so unha vez en formula 1 no gran premio de indianapolis de 1957 con jack turner aos mandos.
    pero si so correu nunha carreira de f1 co numero 19, de que competicion e a foto na que sae co numero 57??
    e quen e o home que esta os mandos de ese pat clancy nš 57??
    agradeceriache moito que me responderas xa que teņo muitas dudas
    se queres tamen podes contactar comigo na seguinte direccion de correo electronico: [email protected]
    saudos e obrigado

sorry to the rest of members of the forum but i dont speak english very well

Quote Originally Posted by siempredelao View Post
    sorry to the rest of members of the forum but i dont speak english very well
    Welcome to UCP

Reading your sentence I can see that you can speak english quite well in fact, you might want to type your posts in english nonetheless. Even if it isn't perfect, if we can understand it's alright!
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

hi
    i will try to say the same in english, i donīt speak very well.
    i found this thread searching information about the kurtis kraft indy special and itīs complicated to find something about this car.
    this car only run in a f1 race at indianapolis gp of 1957 driven by jack turner with the number 19, but i saw other photo of this car with number 57 and i donīt know who is the driver and in wich race it was taken the photo.
    can you explain me something about this photo??
    fisetdavid26, i can understand english but i canīt talk it very well, if you donīt understand something, tell me what and i will try to say you what i want to say
    thank you for your attention

hi
    i will try to say the same in english, i donīt speak very well.
    i found this thread searching information about the kurtis kraft indy special and itīs complicated to find something about this car.
    this car only run in a f1 race at indianapolis gp of 1957 driven by jack turner with the number 19, but i saw other photo of this car with number 57 and i donīt know who is the driver and in wich race it was taken the photo.
    can you explain me something about this photo??
    fisetdavid26, i can understand english but i canīt talk it very well, if you donīt understand something, tell me what and i will try to say you what i want to say
    thank you for your attention
    it is perfectly clear what you are saying. However the Clancy car being from 1946, it is unlikely that it is the car you are looking for. There was a 1957 Kurtis at Goodwood last weekend, the "Mirror Glaze" but in 1957 quite a few Kurtis chassis were around.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

thanks for the foto, i love kurtis krft cars but iīm specially interested in the kurtis kraft 500g special or pat clancy indy special because i donīt know the name of the driver of this car:

i made a thread in a spanish forum about f1 cars and this car is the only that i donīt know nothing about.
    i foud this forum searching information about the kurtis kraft and i like the forum, probably you will see me more posting in this forum

hola
    como vexo que eres portugues faloche en galego que me expreso mellor, topei este tema que abriches porque estaba buscando informacion sobre este vehiculo pero faiseme moi complicado topar algo, segun teņo entendido, o pat clancy indy special e unha especie de preparacion sobre un kurtis kraft 500g pero teņo moitisimas dudas sobre este modelo e agradeceriache moito que me deras mais informacion.
    pola informacion que eu teņo, este coche correu so unha vez en formula 1 no gran premio de indianapolis de 1957 con jack turner aos mandos.
    pero si so correu nunha carreira de f1 co numero 19, de que competicion e a foto na que sae co numero 57??
    e quen e o home que esta os mandos de ese pat clancy nš 57??
    agradeceriache moito que me responderas xa que teņo muitas dudas
    se queres tamen podes contactar comigo na seguinte direccion de correo electronico: [email protected]
    saudos e obrigado
    hola!
    (ahora in 'my' english

by info in this site

http://www.indy500.com/photo/gallery.php?series_id=a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:6;}&track _id=4&searchType=driver&drivername=Pat%20Clancy&ph oto_id=11677

the car number 57 is: "Jackie Holmes in the #57 Pat Clancy Special (Kurtis/Offy) at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 1949"

MY POST NUMBER 901!!!!!!!
    I'm a best seller eheheheh !!!!! (if I came to the 911 can I win a car whit the same name? )

Quote Originally Posted by ribatejo69 View Post
    (if I came to the 911 can I win a car whit the same name? )
    yes but you have to then trade it when you get to 1007

he-he-he
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 06-28-2007 at 09:49 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by ribatejo69 View Post
    hola!
    (ahora in 'my' english

by info in this site

http://www.indy500.com/photo/gallery.php?series_id=a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:6;}&track _id=4&searchType=driver&drivername=Pat%20Clancy&ph oto_id=11677

the car number 57 is: "Jackie Holmes in the #57 Pat Clancy Special (Kurtis/Offy) at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 1949"
    thanks for the information

Great pics! Thanks a lot! I've seen some drawings of this car before, but never photos. It's a pity they had no success using this car.
    By the way, does anyone have any photos or drawings of 1977 6-wheeled Ferrari 312T2 (I think it was T2)? All I know is that it got 4 wheels on its second axis, so it looked like 2-4.

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Great pics! Thanks a lot! I've seen some drawings of this car before, but never photos. It's a pity they had no success using this car.
    By the way, does anyone have any photos or drawings of 1977 6-wheeled Ferrari 312T2 (I think it was T2)? All I know is that it got 4 wheels on its second axis, so it looked like 2-4.
    it's the T6. look this thread:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...Ferrari+312+T6

... but I have some new photos

Thread Information