294. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1993 Supra Twin Turbo

98 33.33%
  • !999 Skyline-R34 GT-R

196 66.67%
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by 88 10 AE rx7
    see its tough personally fx rx7 why because its a balance.
    the skyline is to big and heavy, looks amazing tho.
    the supra is well a supra. again looks great, but you see supras making like 1000hp all the time and there 1/4 mile times suck. to me a perfect car is all about balance. and that would be a rx7, and for you american guys (I used to be) a corvette.

but if i really really had to choose i would choose a skyline because they are more rare, and look way way cooler.
    Do we have a possible fanboy sighting?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...3&postcount=81
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    I like the last 3 you posted. The first one's a Lincoln with hydros. I actually like Lincolns a lot. Lincoln was even started by the same man as Cadillac. But hydros...hydros are ghetto.

Anyway, I'm lookin into strappin a 700-R4 AOD onto it, and a couple of very basic modifications to the engine. I'll wager I can get about 12/20 driving sedately with that setup (as opposed to the original 10/14)
    U just aint down wid DA hood...get some hydros and youll be fly

Ok enough crap

Look in a few magazines some smart carbie choices, more efficent Dual plane manifolds (caddy didnt really put a great deal of thought into their intake manifolds) and also fuel saver cams and prehaps even a propane (i think you americans call it) conversion (cheap and enviromentally friendly) and a few of them mods you mentioned should make it more liveable...

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Oh trust me, I know. I've been around a lot of engine builds and have seen what works and what doesn't. On a 390 Cad, an Edelbrock Performer (or the Weiand equivalent), along with an Edelbrock 600 or 670 4bbl carb, along with some conservatively sized headers will work it out quite economically. Don't want a Holley carb cuz they don't get the mileage and I don't wanna be out there every other day tuning it because it lost its tune again. The extra 3hp I'd get out of it isn't worth it.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    Oh trust me, I know. I've been around a lot of engine builds and have seen what works and what doesn't. On a 390 Cad, an Edelbrock Performer (or the Weiand equivalent), along with an Edelbrock 600 or 670 4bbl carb, along with some conservatively sized headers will work it out quite economically. Don't want a Holley carb cuz they don't get the mileage and I don't wanna be out there every other day tuning it because it lost its tune again. The extra 3hp I'd get out of it isn't worth it.
    Well very well put i have a close family friend who would trust a rochester carbie over nearly any holley because he trusts then.....not saying you do....but stick with your guns you know them so keep with it....sorry if im not makleing sense it is saturday night

1992 supra twin turbo

hi i have a 1992 supra under my nose.
    jut wanted to know what kinda buy is it.
    is it a good buy.
    i really like that model.
    is it worth 3500usd
    thanks

The supra is best, unfortunatly neither look very good though
    HOW DO YOU WORK THESE STUPID SIGNATURES?

Voting 4 the Skyline

supras are faster but skylines are better looking(not so chunky)

ok...dont make a fourum if u dont know wut ur talking about.

ok first of all...nissan skyline has TWIN ball baring turbos...which r top of the line turbos n are longer lasting. second of all....supra and skyline are basicly the same car but different bodys...in the street racing world theyr considered like gods cuz of the power n the nice looks they have...and third of all...i live in canada and i have never seen a nissan skyline gtr-34...ivseen plenty of r-33's ...but they rnt as great...even in carshows...i went to import fest like a few months ago...n there wus no r-34 there....only r 33's...n u know y this is...cuz r-34 skylines r a pain in the ass to get imported...n 95% of the time u wont ...so the reason skyline r-34 is better than supra ...is bcuz of the rarety of it...i mean i see supras all the time...theres one in my neighbour hood... i mean its nice n all but i wana c a skyline...well yah thats all i wanted to say peayce

Quote Originally Posted by SERB-streetracr
    ok first of all...nissan skyline has TWIN ball baring turbos...which r top of the line turbos n are longer lasting. second of all....supra and skyline are basicly the same car but different bodys...in the street racing world theyr considered like gods cuz of the power n the nice looks they have...and third of all...i live in canada and i have never seen a nissan skyline gtr-34...ivseen plenty of r-33's ...but they rnt as great...even in carshows...i went to import fest like a few months ago...n there wus no r-34 there....only r 33's...n u know y this is...cuz r-34 skylines r a pain in the ass to get imported...n 95% of the time u wont ...so the reason skyline r-34 is better than supra ...is bcuz of the rarety of it...i mean i see supras all the time...theres one in my neighbour hood... i mean its nice n all but i wana c a skyline...well yah thats all i wanted to say peayce
    Lol, you are such a flaming tool.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

incomprehensible gibberish and fevered rantings
    I like the way that you leave most of the letters out.

Try leaving all the letters out next time.
    Thanks for all the fish

You remind me of ricer wannabes in my class that i hear talking and arguing over uselss crap all day.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmastaT
    You remind me of ricer wannabes in my class that i hear talking and arguing over uselss crap all day.
    you know what funk? i think your right!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I like the way that you leave most of the letters out.

Try leaving all the letters out next time.
    zing!
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

evo lover

i perfer skyline but i rather have an Evo 5. it looks better and is cheaper.

Thread Information