With the recent discovery (on my part) of a few new technologies I have decided that I will be making a prototype with a few of them changed with a few adjustments and changes from my own ideas.

My very basic idea is that the motor will be a 1000cc displacement inline 4.
crankshaft will be replaced by counter rotating cams ala REVETEC but they will have only 2 lobes 180 degrees from each other and there is a lip added to the high points to keep the piston from going to high.
it will run on basic 2 stroke diesel mode with ports in the cylinder wall for intake and 2 coates rotary valves for exaust at the top. I plan to make it a short stroke and wide bore dimensions. I want to make it a 4 throw system. direct injection by a constant pressure mechanical system. I hope that this combination will give me a high reving (6-7000 RPM) diesel motor with healthy HP ratings. For intake I hope to use a small turbo for lag free pickup from idle and then switch to a larger turbo after 3800RPM all the way to redline!!!

I am just wondering what you guys think and if anyone has some helpfull tips or ideas.