Hello Ultimatecarpage forum members!

My name is Dave, 20 years old. As I think that this website is one of the most updated with actual news and concepts, but also contains some rare historic pieces, I decided to include your opinions in my university project. It would be a great help, and would be nice to read opinions of the car experts.

I am doing a kind of "Timeline" of the Audi brand, where I have to include most ground-breaking or revolutionary Audi-s from history, but also some of present cars of the brand representing the way how the brand will continue design its cars for the future.

As the title says, I would like you to mention kind of "milestones" of Audi, from the times of Auto Union till today. Please mention as much cars as you can, with just one sentence about why was it/is it so ground-breaking from your point of view.

Then I have to create a video, catalogue and poster, where the cars will be present. I will include every car you mention, and share the poster/video in about 10 days, because that is the deadline for the project.

Thanks for every single post in advance,

Dave ([email protected])

P.S. If I wrote something wrong, I apologize for my English.