Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst looking production road car!

Worst looking production road car!

Which do you think is the worst looking road car ever produced?
    I think that it would have to be the old Mk1 vauxhall Astra.

Watta do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just under ten seconds, just call it nine point five in round figures! : Murray Walker.

this may also qualify, it's the Mark1 version of the Citroen Visa, which was greatly improved later when it became the Visa II. (I had three of them in the past). I hope everybody will be surprised that I didn't come up with the X5, but that would have been too easy.
    Last edited by henk4; 03-30-2004 at 04:03 AM.

Close call between the Vanden Plas Allegro

and the Riley Elfe/ Wolseley Hornet

From a time when British Leyland thought that a grille, boot and wooden dash could make ANY car a 'luxury car'
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    this may also qualify, it's the Mark1 version of the Citroen Visa, which was greatly improved later when it became the Visa II. (I had three of them in the past). I hope everybody will be surprised that I didn't come up with the X5, but that would have been too easy.
    it looks worse then our Olcit ... probably we only had a 2 door version .. and the front was better..
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Close call between the Vanden Plas Allegro

and the Riley Elfe/ Wolseley Hornet

From a time when British Leyland thought that a grille, boot and wooden dash could make ANY car a 'luxury car'
    i think those cars are neat looking, no joke
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i think those cars are neat looking, no joke
    No counting for taste - - Mind you, you're an Albertan
    Won't be long till that one of 2 days in the year you can go outside between the frosts and the mosquitoes !!!
    Here's some more to keep you happy. The Vanden Plas 1300 (IIRC) .....

And this HAS to be the worst...
    Take the first of the 'aerodynamic wedge' new-shape Leylands and add a slab on the front The Vanden Plas Princess.....
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

i think all Geo's are the worst looking cars, especially with the ugly color selection they had.

Ssangyong Rexton. Ughh

I think the guy who was designing this spilled noodles on it and seriously screwed it up.

The worst looking production car on the face of the planet at the moment is the Pontiac Aztek, no question. It's just so wrong.....

as for ugliest ever, this could take all night, but i'll say the.....Pontiac Aztek again, it must die......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

why didn't someone have the balls to come and say to a Pontiac guy that it really really sucked when they displayed it at a motorshow?

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    why didn't someone have the balls to come and say to a Pontiac guy that it really really sucked when they displayed it at a motorshow?
    haha.. There's smart / witty comments, and then there's stupid actions lol, the pontiac guy might be just there so there wouldn't be anyone chucking garbage @ it
    There's a automatic rice filter in being a gud mountain racer.... and that is "Skill"......

Ha, and that's a customized Aztek, looks better than a lot of the stock ones with all the black plastic body cladding.

Quote Originally Posted by cls12vg30
    Ha, and that's a customized Aztek, looks better than a lot of the stock ones with all the black plastic body cladding.
    He probaly couldn't bear to post the stock one and spread the evil on too this site.

Yes, it is true the horror of it voided the PG Rating of the site.....

it still looks really bad though....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

ok i got to say the Ssangyong Rexton is very ugly for a modern car. I think u also have to look at the ugliness of a car in the years it was made because back in i have no idea when ne of those cars were made they may have looked good ne way i'll let u decide (note im too lazy to have a fight over ne thing and im completly indecisve )

Thread Information