Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

Can't say I've seen that one (And i watch a LOT of Television, so this shocks me....)

I remember the old toyota "bugger" ads. There was a french newspaper beating the ads up with some bogus story about Aussie farmers being annoyed about looking like 'badly licked bears' or something.....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

you guys got nothing! i got my braces off in 1999, and put another set on early last year, which were taken off in january.

as for painful leg injuries sauc3, at least you didn't get shot in the leg by a crossbow. or get hit in the shoulder by a copper jacket shed off a steyr bullet in your shoulder
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

My gum was cracked He was a bit to ruff, It's been over a week and it's still swollen and not healed yet, So until it does i can't have the other taken out till my right side heals so i can eat there have the left ones removed.

Anyone had Gromits?
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

can't say i have, slick...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It's got to be the most painful thing i have gone through, They attach this drain thing to your ear drum so it can drain all the crap in there, When i was 21 i lost 50% of my hearing because of this, So when i had my tonsells done they done it and had my nose cauterised,
    I forgot about the ears cause my tonsells were so big they cut half my throat and stitched it up so i wasn't thinking about my ears,
    So the gromits stay in for i forgot how long but it wasn't short, Anyway i got this fungal infection in my ears and it was bad straight over the ear drums.
    So off i got to see the eye and ear dick head, He takes one looks and says shit we need to remove them now, Left ear he gets this suction thing in the ear it goes sucks hard on the drum some pain and pop off it comes, That's not to bad, Second ear sucking and sucking it's killing bad it wont come off, He stops I'm almost in tears going white feeling sick, He says we need to keep going it has to come out, So another shot 1 more off pulling it was killing me like nothing i have ever felt and still it wont come out he stops again, He says we need to rest the ear for a couple of min or we will pop the ear drum, He finally after 4 goes gets it out i fainted flat out on oxygen, I don't know what it was but it just hurt something bad like my ear drum was getting sucked out of my ear or torn out with pliers.
    And then for the next 6 years i fought with ear infections that doctors couldn't fix, In the end they took samples of my ears to find out what the infection was, It's only bee the last 2 years i have got over it and haven't had a single ear problem. But i warn anyone that has gromits use the drops and if it hurts run like hell to the docs and have them removed.
    I had my nose broke not long ago and fixed, I'll take 1000 more broken noses before they stick another one of them things in my ear again.

sounds grotesque!
    although to be fair, wait til you have a colonoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    sounds grotesque!
    although to be fair, wait til you have a colonoscopy
    I once had a sore rear A doc had to check for you know what out comes the glove and i went into the dunny after and almost cried
    But I'll leave the colonoscopy behind if i can The though gives me a sore A A A

ive done three ligaments in my ankle playing footy (was on fire that game too ) couldnt walk for 3 days and was on crutches for like 3 weeks, took me 6 to get back in the boots and then i couldnt kick straight anymore very frustrating.

Acer computers are poo just for the record.
    The Datto will rage again...

Thought i'd enlighten a few of you on Ambrose's progress in the US.

He made his debut start at the Kroger 250 in Martinsville Virginia on Saturday afternoon. Following final practise he was 18th fastest, 0.2s off P1. He initially qualified at 30th to make the grid of 35 (with 50 entrants) and started the race from 20th.

He finished 33rd after being caught up in a collision he was unable to escape, as he was in a train of cars where the first fiew were involved in a spin. So far he looks on pretty decent pace, just needs to keep adapting his racecraft.
    I am the Stig

I agree with Acer

Do they breed them soft outside of Victoria j/k's
    I know a bit about what you said. But I'm lucky it was my left foot being right foot i was very lucky and i only hurt it once you had the hat trick.
    But atleast you done yours in the heat of the battle, I done myn walking with my head in the clouds I was walking along a House slab that was maybe 5" from the ground and just simple twisted it off the corner was very embarrassing. But no-one could help me cause my dog wouldn't let anyone near me She was so beautiful she circled me till i grabbed her and gave her a hug.
    I had crutches for about 2 weeks but couldn't walk right for about 3 months, It's good now but it's stiffer then the other ankle and this was when i was 19 And my local footy team wasn't happy cause i was the fullback. That was the end of my footy I was getting to fat anyway. But that was my advantage my size was looked at as if i was to slow but my movements caught many little midgets, But my push off leg hurt my fast change of direction and my leap.
    Funny story my first game was with St-Albans under 11's The opposition coach was telling my opponent to run me around I'll puff out, I was told to follow him to half back and let him go if he goes to the midfield and drop back between half forward and full forward, By my 4th opponent i was stuck at Fullback cause thats where we went, So the coach decided if thats where they take me thats where i stay.
    But when i was 15 i got a touch up something bad this kid was awesome, He was already 6 foot tall and large in build very athletic and he knew how to play, By the time the first quarter had gone he had lead up 10 times for 8 marks on the lead and 5 goals, I told the coach move me he is killing me, He told me to stick at it, So i begged someone cut the leads off then. They did he got 13 goals and they won by 120 points.

The three greatest injuries I've ever done to myself;

When i was a wee tacker, I fell out off my Mum and Dad's bed. It seemed fine, but I'd actually broken my collar bone. My dad, not realising, tucked me in and said goodnight. when my mother heard what happened she, being a nurse, checked me over, deemed I was broken and took me to the hospital. clipping my father over the head on the way there.

2) I was 2. My sister and I were playing on the back patio. She was on her bike, and me, foolishly, started to play with her bicycle spokes, coz they had those beads on them. She rode off, taking the top of my left pinky with her . Fortunately they could reattach it.

3) In a Metal work class one sunny afternoon I'd just finished blowtorching the screwdriver I was making. After coating it with plastic, I was planning to transfer it over to a vice when the pliers I was holding it with slipped. the burny bit landed on my left hand........

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Thought i'd enlighten a few of you on Ambrose's progress in the US.

He made his debut start at the Kroger 250 in Martinsville Virginia on Saturday afternoon. Following final practise he was 18th fastest, 0.2s off P1. He initially qualified at 30th to make the grid of 35 (with 50 entrants) and started the race from 20th.

He finished 33rd after being caught up in a collision he was unable to escape, as he was in a train of cars where the first fiew were involved in a spin. So far he looks on pretty decent pace, just needs to keep adapting his racecraft.
    Was that on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    The three greatest injuries I've ever done to myself;

When i was a wee tacker, I fell out off my Mum and Dad's bed. It seemed fine, but I'd actually broken my collar bone. My dad, not realising, tucked me in and said goodnight. when my mother heard what happened she, being a nurse, checked me over, deemed I was broken and took me to the hospital. clipping my father over the head on the way there.
    Don't they brake so easy when you young, I done my left one and i was told i wouldn't stop crying, I can't remember it i was about 6-7?
    But it hurts like a bitch when it's real cold

I broke it three times, In three different places (Arms or locations, Wait....I have three arms? ) in the space of 2 years.

You reckon I would have learnt....

i watched a noob dislocate his shoulder because i'm mean and told him to hold the butt 1 inch from his shoulder when firing a .458 winchester magnum.
    he also swallowed his chewing gum. serves him right for chewing that crap

Thread Information