Well I got the car for about 5K almost driven 70,000Miles, ALMOST. When I first got the car, it had the most incredible burst of speed I had seen in a car would literally hit 60 in 5 seconds....not really sure, but when you would hit the gas your head would bop back if you know what I mean.

So I decided to hook the car up, BUT sadly I seemed to start havin problems.

I noticed that the cars pickup had started to deteriorate, it would lack in response time, and seem to be losing it's burst.
So after a mechanic looked at it real quick he showed me that their was oil leaking in through the spark plugs so it was disrupting the cars pickup.

SOOO he said that the Valved Cover Gasket was broken.

Bought the part got it fixed, went back to how it was for about 20 minutes and then became crap again, actually it became even worse. Went back to the mechanic and he sais that the Valved Cover Gasket which I had previously bought had broken again and this time the Valved Gasket was also broken.

No biggie, he'll fix it. After 5 hours got my car back and my baby was purring.

After a week of drivin it I suddenly felt the cars seed die down real quick, I can tell. I also noticed that after hitting 60 the car would not switch gears, it would just stay in that gear you guys know what Im talkin about right, it's either the 4th or 5th gear it's stuck in, no biggie.

Suddenly today my car wasn't even pickin up faster than this busted up Van and I was punchin the gas pretty hard.
No biggie, maybe Im punchin it too hard. Decided to punch it slow and it became even slower.

You guys with me so far.
I thought maybe it's the transmission and the mechanic says "Oh it's running fine to me"......"Maybe its something else besides the transmission"....."My friend Bill across the street is a pretty good mechanic....try asking him"....

I go across the street to Bill and he drives my car and look me dead in the eye and says..."Oh theres nothing wrong with the car it's just you"....So I told him that you think Im just imagining that MY car that I freakin drive everyday is not the problem...it's me...and he looks me in the eyes and says "Yes" so I told him to get the hell out.

As Im drivin, I also start noticing that the engine used to make alot of noise but a little bit of music would cover that up....and NOW the engine noise has gotten even louder....?

I have no idea as to what the hell is going on with my car, cuz the dum ass mechanics don't know either.

So posting this so maybe someone can provide some help.

The Transmission fluid is good and so is the motor oil.

ANy help would be really appreciated.