Thread: 94 Blazer

94 Blazer

Hey all. After a short break from here and schooling full time, cleaning up my truck half time ive made a list of somethings i am planning on doing to it. There are pictures of my 94 S-10 Blazer somewhere on these forums. But i got it about 3-4 weeks ago and had the tranny, fuel injectors, transfer case, and manifolds rebuilt. Also new plugs, wires, and a k&n filter (replacement filter, not intake) put in the bay. I am hoping in the future months to do alot to it. Its showing slight rust in a couple places but im hoping it spreads slow and i can enjoy my beast. But as for now im looking at a 2 inch superlift suspension system, new poly bushings, avs smoked taillight covers, deezee side bars, westin bull bar (if i can find one), kc aux driving lights, Magna Flow muffler, pioneer 50x4watt cd deck, pioneer after market door and dash speakers, pioneer 12in sub, tire cover, 15x8 inch wheels- either Pro Comp or Eagle Alloy, and finally Skyjacker add-a-leaf for my rear leaf springs (the older model blazers tend to sag a bit in the rear). Updates in the later months. I promise. Might take some pics tomorrow after school.

Question for anyone who can answer. I am looking for a bull bar or a brushguard to mount 2 KC Auz. Driving lights on for my s-10 blazer. I'm having no luck right now and was wondering if anyone could help me find one somewhere. thanks a ton.
    Supraman22
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 01-23-2006 at 07:09 PM.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Here is the link to the pics. I've touched up the paint and cleaned it up since these pics have been taken. Also bought a nice chrome exhaust tip to go with the new exhaust. The homo that painted my frame painted my exhaust too for some odd reason. A new tire cover should be on order in the next week or too. And my CD player and speakers should be in it in a few weeks also. Before Feb16th cause thats my bday. Like i said ill update with new pics tomorrow. I'll pull it into my drive way and get some good shots. Maybe roll it up onto my little brothers bicycle to show the flex. Have a good night and a good day everyone. New pics i promise.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=21944

2006 Scion tC..

To me you'd look like a dork doing all that stuff you wern't gunna take it off-road. But if you do off-road it, go right ahead!

Why only raise it 2 inches, thats such a waste, go for like 5 at least
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Well yes im planning on mudding and offroading. I live in the hickest town in northern indiana almost. And 2+4=6. Which meens 6 inches of total lift. And as for the dork part, it is already big but i want it bigger. Some of my friends have pick-ups, not lifted or anything but they have trucks. And i have a blazer thats going to be bigger than a truck. Thats what im striving for, a big suv. It will most likely happen in a couple months. The 2 inch lift actually raises the truck around 2 and a half to three, i looked it up on some guys site. Sorry though, no pics today its like 15 out side.

EDIT: McLaren: atleast 5 inches on 4 inch already would be stupid. That would give my truck a even higher center of gravity making it even easier to roll. Which is why i am getting 15x8 inch offset wheels and only a 2 inch suspension lift. Making it just as easy with how it is now.

2006 Scion tC..

hey

u want alot of stuff for ur car dont u

Here are my new pics as of 1-25-05.

EDIT: Don't care about the license plate. I got new ones yesterday and switched them after i pulled it back into the garage. And why yes i left it running. It's cold in indiana. :P This weekend, prolly sunday i am remounting the front and rear bumpers so they are flush with the body. Soo a weekend project.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 01-25-2006 at 01:48 PM.

2006 Scion tC..

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Not bad! At least I'm not the only onw with a four-by here!
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

well i got the same truck s-10 blazer 94 and i wana know what the 4HI and 4 LO switch is for

Let me know what wheels you and pictures please. I'm looking for some aftermarket wheels and tires and all of the ones that I've seen look horrible.

dude i posted this a long time ago.... look me up on here ive changed my blazer alot and have a thread i created recently

2006 Scion tC..

Thread Information