Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mitsubishi Eclipse 1998 RS, 2.0 Liter DOHC Problems*

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    [QUOTE=DivXerouS]Yes fast and the furious type...THAT is not hooked up, I mean when you put a body kit on a car or on that Nissan, it just screams to be raced..I saw some hot ass Nissan's 240SX's...I bet...how bout we look at some pictures and decide then.
    QUOTE]

screams to be raced? It's a piece of ****ing plastic.

damn....I guess I was took eh...still a noob at cars so you gotta go easy on me...heehe... ....

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    you seem like you keep changing your mind, so decide what you really want:

a cruiser: looks good, not fast, but looks "good" (I'm not a import guys at all, but some people get a kick out of it)

a racer: get. rear. wheel. drive. front drivers can be fast, but rear drive is easier to work on, cheaper to bulid up, and a lot less stupid. If you really don't care what it is, and want it fast, the lt1 camaro's and firebirds really are some of the best out there. (adds will list them as 5.7 v8 or a lt1, from '92-'02 models). I listed before how cheap they are, less than 5 grand.

If you think you have to be fast and furious , I guess a 200sx would work, but I don't really know why you would want it with all the rice stuff on it; body kit, neon, euro-tails, wing, decals, what ever it is they do., which what I'm guessing what you're looking for.

Oh, and post pic of what you REALLY want, and how much you are willing to spend on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DivXerouS
    Yes fast and the furious type...THAT is not hooked up, I mean when you put a body kit on a car or on that Nissan, it just screams to be raced..I saw some hot ass Nissan's 240SX's...I bet...how bout we look at some pictures and decide then.

Try going on this website and see IF your Camaro looks better or this Nissan.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583011

Also anyone wanna elaborate a little bit on this engine swap thing, cuz I don't know how that works, IF also I DO plan to do an engine swap...I mean where would I find one ? and If I do, wouldn't it be expensive as hell ?
    OMG, you have got to be kidding me, i saw that the other day looking at 240SXs, and that is one of the worst looking 240s ive seen. That is the definition of rice. A completely stock Camaro looks 10X better than that thing...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    believe me, everyone will say get a camaro over a "ricer" import. but after doin a swap and a few mods and gettin 400hp for less than a whole camaro, then they see WOW that car is fast.
    Not really, you can easily get a camaro for the same price of a nice 240SX, and stock for stock the 240 is a joke compared to the Camaro. Like i said before, with less than 5K invested in the camaro you could be in the 12s with no problem...
    Last edited by Slicks; 09-26-2004 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information