Page 51 of 500 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

guys join ace motorsport america in the Champcar Generic Championship #6265
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

OMG f*** batracer!! I just had my 8 runs of testing...and for every try I had that "over enthusiasm" garbage. I got about 3 snippets of data and I'm running 2 seconds behind the rest of the field. WTF?

This comes after the 2 races I just DNF'd. That is so irritating. *throws keyboard violently!*
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

*gets hit in the head with keyboard*
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    OMG f*** batracer!! I just had my 8 runs of testing...and for every try I had that "over enthusiasm" garbage. I got about 3 snippets of data and I'm running 2 seconds behind the rest of the field. WTF?

This comes after the 2 races I just DNF'd. That is so irritating. *throws keyboard violently!*
    lol......had to catch up to you sooner or later I DNF'd the last 3 races of the last series......maybe you got some of my luck

Or some of mine for that matter...
    I am the Stig

i should of sed join me or die

Seventh in practice for Pukekohe - not bad for a start. When's qualifying?
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

13 hrs 40 minutes....

OK..I should read. New to the game. And I've got a little while after that to set my time, don't I?
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

You need to access the qualifying strategy from your garage. Here you can set how agressive you are in qualifying, when you go out on the circuit and on what tyres. Qualifying is automatically done for you.....after qualifying, you have another 24hrs to further set-up your car. Everything is done in 24 hr cyles. You also need to access the race strategy section from your garage....lots of things to adjust here for the race....and your driving style, too. All important things come race day.

It also plans to plan ahead ive found. Even if youre only up to a practise session, its worth already setting out what race strategy you might use just incase you forget or cant get on the site in time. The V8's like all the games have qualifying and race strategy totally seperate, which IIRC is only a major change for the F1 games.
    I am the Stig

Poor bluey still has some of his bad luck from the last series, But race 2 was alright for him.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

yeh i was storming up the pack near the end there, a 99% setup helps tho
    The Datto will rage again...

Always
    And i have found that a 100% in series 1 is no good on series 2
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Glad I drive a FWD car that can't possibly handle as well as a RWD car

Sunday morning and I'm getting chased through traffic by a "gentleman" in a Black XR6. I was making pretty good progress through it, he would spend a lot of time getting caught and not being able to get out of the lane he would find himself in.

I turned left (from Australia Av/Homebush Bay Dr Nth bound) onto the M4 West bound.

I've braked on the way in (with him behind me), selected 3rd and started accerating out of the corner and upto traffic speed for the merging (not that its really nessesary there).

In my mirror I watch the XR6 have the back end start to come round, the driver (at a guess) has grabbed a handful of opposite lock and lifted hard. Car initally made it to aboout 30-45 degress oversteer, then the back end regained traction and drove him round the other way and straight into the armco on the outside. Ouch.

I saw the car then reverse out of the barrier and roll down the road, was getting pretty small in the mirror by this stage so not sure of damage, but I'm sure considerable ego bruising was a result.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information