Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Miscellaneous

Old 08-24-2004, 09:40 PM
The Voice of Reason

Vancouver, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Egg Nog
I just watched "The Corporation"

So anyway, I just watched "The Corporation" (a documentary made in part by a prof here in Vancouver) and was absolutely blown away. It was definitely a very powerful film.

Has anybody else seen it? If not, I'm making the highest possible recommendation to see it. It will probably change the way that you think about the world. All of the information was researched and put together very well, and lacked the "propoganda" aspect that most people immediately label on quite a few independent films. Anyway, I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

You absolutely must see this documentary.

EDIT: I thought I might want to include a link: http://www.thecorporation.tv/

Last edited by Egg Nog; 08-24-2004 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to lithuanianmafia Send a message via MSN to lithuanianmafia Send a message via Yahoo to lithuanianmafia
i saw ''the corporation'' on a school trip back in april, and my god, that really did change my viewpoint of the world! i thought it was interesting how if a company that uses sweatshops were seen as an individual person, they had the same traits as a psychotic!

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin