Thread: 600HP Cobra Vs 550HP Corvette Z06 Video

600HP Cobra Vs 550HP Corvette Z06 Video

About 10Mb

Supercharged Corvette Z06

Video Video Video Video!!!

The specs of both cars are showed on the video, click pause to read them

sweet
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Thats a real even match, but how good are they when you get to a corner?

for some reason that video really makes me want a TVR
    Thanks for all the fish

mm...Lingenfelter-like Vette.....

I just saw the video on my brother's pc cause mine sucks and the video kind of jumps all the time so untill now I wasn't able to see it well.

Too bad the video doesn't show a close up of the speedometer to see the speed they're going at and how fast they accelerate. Both are BEASTS, it's a pretty even race.

The Corvette is for sale on Ebay.

Who would win on a track? Probably the Vette right?

This is where I must enter and say the Vette, yes. I was unable to view the video for some reason. . Also to address the question of what about when they hit a turn if the Corvette kept a majority of it's stock suspension components it should take the turn pretty well. I've got a video on my computer and will link if possible of an 01 Z06 beating the Cobra R and Viper GTS-ACR on the track. It was done by Autoweek and it beats the Cobra by 1 sec. and the GTS by 2 on the track(and costs less than both )
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    This is where I must enter and say the Vette, yes. I was unable to view the video for some reason. . Also to address the question of what about when they hit a turn if the Corvette kept a majority of it's stock suspension components it should take the turn pretty well. I've got a video on my computer and will link if possible of an 01 Z06 beating the Cobra R and Viper GTS-ACR on the track. It was done by Autoweek and it beats the Cobra by 1 sec. and the GTS by 2 on the track(and costs less than both )
    You should really find a way to see it I know you will enjoy it. I have BS player and it doesn't play the video, I had to see it with Windows Media Player, so yes, there's something wrong with it. Maybe you need some codecs or something cause apparently the format isn't very good.

I don't know why but I find the Cobra on that video soooo attractive

I like the Vette also but rating them both on the video it would be something like a 10 to the Cobra and a 9.5 to the Vette.

I just realized that the link is not working anymore. Did anybody by any chance ever saved the video? I feel like watching it again

I might have it on my mum/dad's PC but it isn't on right now and I'm not allowed to turn it on, sorry Niko!

Ya.... i just try to look at it and it still dont work. can you try to repost the link? meanwhile i will be imagining the race in my head.... Vroom... Vroom... Vroom... ERHHHHHHH... VROOMMMMM (fading into the distance)
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

I looked in the forum that I got it from and it was gone too... It came originally from a web page called www.svtperformance.com ... I believe from the forums since they do not have a video section. I tried looking there for it but couldn't find it (Too many threads) Maybe I'll register tommorrow and ask the members for it.

Thanks anyway guys

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Thats a real even match, but how good are they when you get to a corner?

for some reason that video really makes me want a TVR
    The Z06 handles better than a V8 Ferrari. The Mustang, being a Mustang, goes in the woods.
    Don Doyle

Thread Information