Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolled a Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Been watching a bit to much Fast and the Furious lately, have we?
    I really see no point in having a fast car if your not going to make money off of it.

A car is never a good investment but a fast car that can bring money in instead of pissing it away is a good thing.

If I had a fast car I would only race it for money never for fun or anything at all. Just money.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

With our roads if he done that it might fall apart.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Are you stupid? You don't do that stuff to a race car or anycar! Taking out the interior door panel would save more weight than hollowing out bolts( how can you even hollow out screws?)!
    You clearly have never raced or been involved with racing, so I suggest you stop with these dangerous suggestions and stop talking out of your ass.
    First of all I think you are over reacting. Of course the chance of dying in a crash in car like that are pretty good but I would risk it. That's just me. It's just too sad that my first car is not RWD because weight reduction would of been the first thing I would of done.

That is something I would do if I had his car. I'm not saying he should do what I would do but it's just a suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    With our roads if he done that it might fall apart.
    I know just what you mean but if it's done right it shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by QBridge; 04-28-2006 at 01:17 AM.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

Quote Originally Posted by QBridge
    First of all I think you are over reacting. Of course the chance of dying in a crash in car like that are pretty good but I would risk it. That's just me. It's just too sad that my first car is not RWD because weight reduction would of been the first thing I would of done.

That is something I would do if I had his car. I'm not saying he should do what I would do but it's just a suggestion.
    Are you trying to play the part of the tough guy here?
    If there's a bigger chance of dying in a car with the moddifications you suggest and you are conscious of that, you should shut up and share your ideas with the producers of ricer films like those Fast & Furious series.
    It's not only an irresponsable sugestion as it is a way of thinking that goes totally against the spirit of this forums. I'm not saying someone defined a line of thought and everyone has to follow it. But irresponsable acts and conversations are strongly disencouraged here.

Don't take this as a personal offense. Just see it as a different point of view to help you put things in perspective but, after reading your talk about racing and drilling, we're left with the image of you as a kid who likes to give us the bad boy image. Well, sorry, but the hot shot image is outdated since Top Gun.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

This is how you reduce weight and if your racing your car, first thing on the list is a roll cage and a proper 4 point harness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by charged; 04-28-2006 at 02:20 AM.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

there will be no weight reduction.

the car is to be daily driven as as such i would like to keep my creature comforts

i would NEVER remove impact beams or anything remotely as silly, as charged has shown thats how you do weight reduction (my datto looks extremely similar at the moment) but the car is as i said to be driven daily so i want it to look tough, have the power to back it up and still be comfortable, not overly noisy or harsh riding.

Id never race it for more then $20 in between mates (ive done it once or twice and lost both times... stupid skylines... ) it gets out of hand and can cost you more then then your money.

kingofthering, i respect your right to opinion but seriously, you dont know jack about imports do you?

yes i promise not the try tackle the cruiser again even though i won the fight, it just cost me a lot more
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Id never race it for more then $20 in between mates (ive done it once or twice and lost both times... stupid skylines... )
    Where have you done that? On a track?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

done it off the lights onto the highway once or twice... im not going to say ive never sped on road but we back off at 120kph. 10kph over speed limit.
    The Datto will rage again...

You would risk dying over 10lbs? Again, showing how much of a moron you are. I don't think you will find a legitimate driver that will do that to his car. You about weight reduction as if it were a video game, just stop.

Maybe you should do those things to a car if you get one so you can put darwin to work.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Have you thought about weight reduction? I would drill and hollow out screws and bolts and maybe even cut off the side impact beams in the doors. Get plexyglass windshields front and back and the quarter windows.

I would take it racing for money NEVER for fun and make my money back and then some.
    I'd do the exact opposite of this.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Here there isn't a illegal street racing society Alar Fast and the furious that you can compete for money with your street car.
    No hands out the windows with big rolls or cash when you take a drive down the 1/4.
    It might be like that in the U.S, But here we enjoy driving our 10 second cars for pizza and shopping and holding 5 adults in the car and towing 2 tonne trailers, And also let the Miss's drive the thing to do her hair.
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 04-28-2006 at 04:36 PM.

I really see no point in having a fast car if your not going to make money off of it.

A car is never a good investment but a fast car that can bring money in instead of pissing it away is a good thing.

If I had a fast car I would only race it for money never for fun or anything at all. Just money.
    That is the most stupidest remark I've ever heard.
    How do you expect to make enough money to be fast enough to win money?
    Good luck with that plan.
    Last edited by johnnynumfiv; 04-28-2006 at 04:54 PM.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    That is the most stupidest remark I've ever heard.
    How do you expect to make enough money to be fast enough to win money?
    Good luck with that plan.
    Maybe he's going to bracket street race. Like on PINKS... "Yo, I need 10 cars, no bottle..."
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Here there isn't a illegal street racing society Alar Fast and the furious that you can compete for money with your street car.
    No hands out the windows with big rolls or cash when you take a drive down the 1/4.
    It might be like that in the U.S, But here we enjoy driving our 10 second cars for pizza and shopping and holding 5 adults in the car and towing 2 tonne trailers, And also let the Miss's drive the thing to do her hair.
    Organised street racing's all over the place, you've just got to look harder. Remember last year when NSW police impounded over 60 cars in a mega raid?
    I am the Stig

But they might have only had a purse between them all to fill up the tank

Thread Information