Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you guys believe...

do you guys believe...

that the Ferraro Enzo, McLaren F1 (LM?), and the Knoeniggsegg CCR are within the same league as each other or is there a very OBVIOUS superiority in any one of them?

Also what other cars can be placed in the same league as those three?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

OMG liek for example the zonda and teh porsche CGT is a little bit more inferior to them so they can't be in teh same group. and the mercedes clk-gtr and the porsche gt1 cant be in the same group cuz its just a road-legal race
    car. things like ultima donkervoorte can't cuz its too cheap. omg i bet i sound liek a drunken tard now im trying to to ask a question but i dunno how to wurd it GAHGGHHHHH
    Last edited by d-quik; 10-02-2005 at 12:47 PM. Reason: damn esp smartassness
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

i get what your saying, i think the CCR is superiour
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

I understand the question (I think).

Each had a different goal when building the car and their individual strengths demonstrate this.

in terms of top speed ccr, mclaren, enzo otherwise im not sure

This is another way to ask: Which is the best supercar. There isn't a definitive answer to this. It all comes down to personal preference. If we use top speed as the indicator here, then wouldn't the Bugatti Veyron be the top dog with it's 248.5 MPH top speed??

One thing I've learned on UCP is that you can't judge a car just by one benchmark. To me the combination of acceleration, top speed, handling and braking is what makes a car great.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

overall performance...

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    One thing I've learned on UCP is that you can't judge a car just by one benchmark. To me the combination of acceleration, top speed, handling and braking is what makes a car great.
    Well put mate, exactly what I think. I think the Veyron and Koennigsegg are kind of in the same mentality, high speed but with creature comfort too. The Enzo and McLaren are more track motivated cars. I think the CGT would go in the latter group too.

the ccr has a detachable roof that has to count for sumin,

but then on the other had the maclaren has three seats so that also makes it useful.

the enzo i fell isnt that pretty and is just a ferrari for me the F40 ment more.

so if u gona live with one of these it would be either the ccr or the maclaren

but seeing as the ccr is newer and from what ive seen of it, its a mean machine
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

the enzo is clearly the wors, and its a fight at the top between CCR and mac F1 IMO
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

the mac f1 and the CCR are completely in a world of their own compared to the others. Id say the enzo and the Zonda & the carrera gt are all below them and in the same category. Although the enzo would be the last one i choose.

speed 12
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    ...road-legal road car...
    Gotta love those road-legal road cars.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Well a Radical is road legal (I think) but most people would consider it a track car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    speed 12
    Errrm dont think so lad, that just rips your balls off.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Thread Information