Thread: The Official Nitto 1320 Thread! (#1 Online Drag Game 4 PC 4 Free)

The Official Nitto 1320 Thread! (#1 Online Drag Game 4 PC 4 Free)

Whats good roomies ,This is not a SPam, im just tell u guys about a racing game for PC. that free, that i love I just made and Got a New Website i made all about the Nitto 1320 game. It got ratios for all your cars. Tips/Tricks TO get better TIme. NItto legends, Its teaches u the COntrols on how to play, ANswers to all Your questions. Updated Nitto news, etc. My site its Just a big help for all YOU nitto Fans n players. My nitto name is -=Hypnotic pimp=- If ya play nitto or u are interested in playing

visit my Fan website at http://www.HypnoticInc.com for more info on the game

Nitto 1320 was voted #1 racing game in Australia~ In the game You can chat and meets lots of people also. meet us in chat rooms now. Hope ya like it , payce i holla
    Post ya Nitto names here, so we can race each other maybe, The official site to donwload the game is www.nitto1320.com
    With new versions coming out monthly and new cars!! Wait till version 2.0 comes out it will Be the greatest ,latest version thaats out is 1.5, and the game is free to play !!!!! You gotta get this game now! its The best thing since sliced Bread

Visit a Great Nitto forum at http://hypnoticpimp.clicdev.com . Please post here your Nitto name on the game. So i can race you

If you have been around for enough time, you would realize that most of us are not fans of straight-line performance cars.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Wow ! Never seen a person get so hyper about a game before . J/k. Besides, doesn't these kinds of really cool games that r usually free to download have some kind of Spyware or something? I mean, nobody would give away something without getting something...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    If you have been around for enough time, you would realize that most of us are not fans of straight-line performance cars.
    Agreed. Go look in the racing forums.

it doesnt' come with spyware, i've played it enough times to know that.
    it is free.
    i still got an acct but haven't played it for sometime allready.
    i like straight line racing!(tho i also like auto-x, drifting and road course)
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

OHHH YEAH ! I've heard of this game, I saw it advertised on a few car magazines that I had. I was going to check it out one day but never got around to it...

Bart: "Hey I think I hear a fog horn...boooooooring!"
    There's a free simulation game where you can race downloadable cars on downloadable tracks. I forgot the name though.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Wow ! Never seen a person get so hyper about a game before . J/k. Besides, doesn't these kinds of really cool games that r usually free to download have some kind of Spyware or something? I mean, nobody would give away something without getting something...
    I downloaded it a few weeks a ago, i dont think it has spyware, They just made the game to push their brand of tires.

God, stfu Hypnotic!!! You are the stupidest mod on Nitto!
    Quit advertising this game. I already earned all the cars.

I've seen you on numerous sites advertising this game.

And who wants to be pay $10 for a special car?

This is a pretty cool game i guess, but i havent played it in like a year.... (i was goofin off and blew my engine, went bankrupt... lol)

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    I am.

I tried playing that game once. After trying and trying and screwing with the settings to register(!), I learned that the game was a piece of crap with horrible graphics and NO instructions anyware!!! And it wasn't like: up to go, down to slow down, space to shift. It was all this complicated shit that I couldn't god damn figure out. On top of that, the stupid game kept telling me to buy the 20.00$ package so you can type in green font and get a specail car. YAY!!! We're all gonna pay that much money for this B.S. game. Go to hell, spammer.

Yes can a mod PLEASE DETELTE OR CLOSE this topic? I see this guy at just about every forum I am at and he NEVER comes back! I am very sure that this must be against your guy's AUP.
    My Site - GTHS

http://www.angelfire.com/ult/gt4hotspot

Thread Information