294. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1993 Supra Twin Turbo

98 33.33%
  • !999 Skyline-R34 GT-R

196 66.67%
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    "the skyline gtr is the best rally car around to buy. but if you don't have the money for one get a new Evo 9 or spend around the same price as an Evo on a 2000 modal skyline. but whatever you do don't buy a Subaru impreza because evo's are the same price and they go a lot faster and look better."

Note the fanboy-ism!
    uhhh dude what are you talking about read what you posted dude just think before you speak

Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
    uhhh dude what are you talking about read what you posted dude just think before you speak
    His post is coherent.. ?

That's very hypocritical.

read harder guys he said the skyline is not a rally car then right before the he posted his "information saying it was the best you could buy"

read harder guys he said the skyline is not a rally car then right before the he posted his "information saying it was the best you could buy"
    If you read the sentence above that:

Just searched google for all permutations of Skyline WRC, Rally etc, and all i found was this on a website that looks rather snazzy, but shall remain nameless

You'd learn that he got the information from a website off of google.

im not questions where he got the information guys i questioning the fact he said something then came right back and something else. And for you guys who didn't know the WRC is a modified version of the GT-R , kinda like a Saleen mustang it started as a GT and became something else from there on.

im not questions where he got the information guys i questioning the fact he said something then came right back and something else. And for you guys who didn't know the WRC is a modified version of the GT-R , kinda like a Saleen mustang it started as a GT and became something else from there on.
    What he posted was an excerpt from a website that he found funny. He was just highlighting that because of how biased and ill-informed the person was.

im my lanugue Snazzy means kinda cool not funny yes the person was missimformed on the STI thing the STI and EVO are both great cars and ive seen some hellacious races which you never know whos going to win which one is better i don't know never driven a STI or an EVO i couldn't tell ya.

im my lanugue Snazzy means kinda cool not funny yes the person was missimformed on the STI thing the STI and EVO are both great cars and ive seen some hellacious races which you never know whos going to win which one is better i don't know never driven a STI or an EVO i couldn't tell ya.
    Like I said, he was being sarcastic. The same way that I would say the Fast and the Furious is a great movie. I obviously don't mean it.

to be honest fast and the furious was more ruining the world i come from which is the true street racing world so i personally hate the movies. so don't go and think im a big fast and the furious fan ok

so don't go and think im a big fast and the furious fan ok
    I love F+F!

well im sorry for you i grew up with street racing every friday night and after fast and the furious came out the cops and little rich kids went and bought a civic and bolted everything they could find on it and didn't know what they were doing and as well the cops got more aware and started watching us more.

Guest Guest
    you don't get it do you? how on earth do you plan on getting something as big and lumbering as a Skyline in a rally? the 4WD is there because Japanese like technology (like the 4 wheel steer), it isn't strictly necessary, as 2 tyres can cope with alot more power, in fact the only cars that need 4WD are off-roaders and rally cars, the McLaren F1 could cope with its 670-odd horses, and i'm sure that the Veyron would be drivable with its 1,000 hp
    when i said snazzy i meant the site looked quite good and informative, but the obvious grammar and spelling errors (and the fact the images were stretched to hell) let it down

they skyline is really not that big ok its heavy but really not that big ive seen it all the time but the skyline has been banned from most forms of racing because it what the call an unfare advantage.

Guest Guest
    they skyline is really not that big ok its heavy but really not that big ive seen it all the time but the skyline has been banned from most forms of racing because it what the call an unfare advantage.
    correction, because its 4WD, and 4WD is banned purely because it would make the F1 syndrome where about 1% skill is required, and yes, they are big (in comparison to other cars like the Focus), and you seem to have fallen silent on the fact you said that it was designed for rallying...

Thread Information