Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audi Milestones Project

AUDI is known as one of the best reputed brand all over the world. I am sure all the AUDI car will rock and grab good market share and good will for AUDI .....

Welcome, Simi! Feel like home

Audi A1

UPDATE:

The contest is launched, so I would like to ask you to give like button to the "Audi Timeline Project" by clicking on the "LIKE!" at the bottomof the page.

LINK The Audi Design Performances

LINK The Audi Design Performances

Thanks very much for support.
    Last edited by dudi11; 05-17-2012 at 02:23 AM.

I voted you, but just because I really like it the most Usually I don't take part in vote-me-please. Should you take first place, you would be a worthy winner, congratulations!

Only suggestion - maybe you should have included a close-up of the roof graphics? It is hard to see there are Audi milestones there - some cars, but which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    I voted you, but just because I really like it the most Usually I don't take part in vote-me-please. Should you take first place, you would be a worthy winner, congratulations!

Only suggestion - maybe you should have included a close-up of the roof graphics? It is hard to see there are Audi milestones there - some cars, but which ones?
    Thank you very much for your words, I really appreciate it. It is true that there is not a clear picture, but it is because the pictures weren´t chosen by me, it was done by the webmaster there though.

Hello Ultimatecarpage community!

Here is another update, a presentation video for the "Audi Milestones" project:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6ycLfunWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvUUQnfYNI[/ame]

I wanted to make it less boring lol... Hope you will like it. If you will have time, please click the "Thumbs up!" button in the link at the video description, voting ends at 31th of May. Thanks
    Last edited by dudi11; 05-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.

This thread is so... well... excellent.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Very good Video, but as an massive Sportscarfan, i must point out a massive flaw in it.
    The car you chosen as a silhouette looks the be the R8 Race Car, when in the video you start with the R10 picture, but the biggest mistake is choosing the 2009 R15 footage, the only Audi Le Mans car, which haven't won at Le Mans (bear in mind that the R15 and R15+ was two different cars), and having footage of Peugeot at the top spot at Le Mans, isn't going to please Audi that much either
    Also known as:
    CTD and CrashTestDummy

Quote Originally Posted by Brix View Post
    Very good Video, but as an massive Sportscarfan, i must point out a massive flaw in it.
    The car you chosen as a silhouette looks the be the R8 Race Car, when in the video you start with the R10 picture, but the biggest mistake is choosing the 2009 R15 footage, the only Audi Le Mans car, which haven't won at Le Mans (bear in mind that the R15 and R15+ was two different cars), and having footage of Peugeot at the top spot at Le Mans, isn't going to please Audi that much either
    I know it too LOL... I was hoping that somebody will notice it from you, experts - the silhouette is the R8 from 2000/2001, which started a row of Audi winning series back then. The 2006's Le Mans cars was also an option, because of the first win with diesel engine.

About the video, I have chosen that because that was the only footage that I could find in High Definition, and the only I could get permission to use it. So it is for illustration purposes, normal people won't notice it hopefully... But I enjoyed your comment .

Good luck with Audi milestone project.

EDIT:

"I would like to advertise Audi products, can I get in touch with the administrator"?

Yes, you can, but for the time being we have removed your spam link.
    Last edited by henk4; 06-06-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: free riding....

News

Hello Ultimatecarpage visitors!

The results of the Audi Design Performances will be revealed in 2 days, so 11th of June 2012.

Now I work via my school at design department of Audi, on a new futuristic concept for the brand, which will be publicly revealed during the October 2012 on an exhibition in Munich, Germany. I will keep you updated.

David Toth

Nice David!
    I wish you the best
    Also known as:
    CTD and CrashTestDummy

Nice post and nice info on this thread.
    Post more video references.

Thread Information