Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on Chevrolet Volt

Updates on Chevrolet Volt

Last edited by togos452; 11-18-2007 at 02:11 PM.
    Should Comcast, which is buying NBC, have more motorsports coverage on VERSUS and now NBC? Does North America need a racing tv channel? Find the answer to that exact question on facebook.

Should Comcast, which is buying NBC, have more motorsports coverage on VERSUS and now NBC? Does North America need a racing tv channel? Find the answer to that exact question on facebook.

we are now almost at the good old concept of diesel-electric propulsion, as seen on trains and big cruise ships...certainly a stationary diesel would give further savings over the E85 based unit that the Volt is using now....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Just like the Tesla, we will never see the Volt. Much like the Tesla, this is geek garbage mixed in with a little bit of scam and a dash of disrespect. Us Americans will never be fooled...but maybe, just maybe, they could sell this in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    Just like the Tesla, we will never see the Volt. Much like the Tesla, this is geek garbage mixed in with a little bit of scam and a dash of disrespect.
    This car is happening, it was one of the upcoming models GM had to tell the UAW about.

Us Americans will never be fooled...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Just like the Tesla, we will never see the Volt. Much like the Tesla, this is geek garbage mixed in with a little bit of scam and a dash of disrespect. Us Americans will never be fooled...but maybe, just maybe, they could sell this in Europe.
    Tool.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

New video and website

GMnext Videos

to recap

What makes the Volt different from most hybrids is its gas motor is only used to charge the batteries — it never drives the wheels directly.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Tool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

That pic is full of win.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Not pictured is of course the thieved bucket.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

You all keep waiting for these electric shannanagin vehicles. I'll sit back and not invest a mutha-f'n thing in these cars. The Volt is marketing scam...so it's more disrespect than actual theft.

The Tesla car...that's a whole 'nother deal. These big dumb companies and rich people are investing millions in this...SCAM. Tesla will fold, Mr. Tesla...or whatever his f*ckin' name is...will walk away rich. "Sorry guys, we tried...ran out of funding...." My ass. You mutha-f'ers are stealing. This ain't a normal car people!!!! HELLO!!! You can't build this car "legal" from scratch with a 50 millions...now 100 million...now 200 million dollar budget. How much more money do you need Tesla? A shitload more. Tesla knows this. The most profitable thing Tesla can do right now is steal all the money and invest it in an excuse to fail. People are investing millions based on a "test drive"...wait, in this test drive, they drive you...because we don't want you to break our prototype...even though we've (Tesla) have allegedly built TWENTY working prototypes. Now can we please have your non-refundable deposit and shit? Biggest scam of the 2000s.

The technology for these cars isn't available yet.

If I invested my millions in Tesla only to have the company fold, I kill all those mothaf*ckas.
    Last edited by -What-; 01-15-2008 at 05:57 PM.

You all keep waiting for these electric shannanagin vehicles. I'll sit back and not invest a mutha-f'n thing in these cars. The Volt is marketing scam...so it's more disrespect than actual theft.

The Tesla car...that's a whole 'nother deal. These big dumb companies and rich people are investing millions in this...SCAM. Tesla will fold, Mr. Tesla...or whatever his f*ckin' name is...will walk away rich. "Sorry guys, we tried...ran out of funding...." My ass. You mutha-f'ers are stealing. This ain't a normal car people!!!! HELLO!!! You can't build this car "legal" from scratch with a 50 millions...now 100 million...now 200 million dollar budget. How much more money do you need Tesla? A shitload more. Tesla knows this. The most profitable thing Tesla can do right now is steal every invested buck they can and invest in an excuse to fail. Sheesh...people are investing millions based on a "test drive"...wait, in this test drive, they drive you...because we don't want you to break our prototype...even though we've (Tesla) have allegedly built TWENTY working prototypes. Now can we please have your non-refundable deposit and shit? Biggest scam of the 2000s.

The technology for these cars isn't available yet.

If I invested my millions in Tesla only to have the company fold, I kill all those mothaf*ckas.
    What is wrong with you? no really... did you hit your head or something?

If you would stop vomiting absolute BS all over this topic, and stop to actually reasearch into the matter you would realise just how stupid your comments are.

the people involved at tesla are well off people. they are not out to get mnore money, they allready have money. These people are true inovators and not sell outs. people like Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning.

so do us all a favor and stop giving your advice on something you obviously know NOTHING about.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo View Post
    What is wrong with you? no really... did you hit your head or something?

If you would stop vomiting absolute BS all over this topic, and stop to actually reasearch into the matter you would realise just how stupid your comments are.

the people involved at tesla are well off people. they are not out to get mnore money, they allready have money. These people are true inovators and not sell outs. people like Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning.

so do us all a favor and stop giving your advice on something you obviously know NOTHING about.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information