Thread: Schumi Future

Schumi Future

The new rumour in F1 is that Schumi will leave Ferrari and go to McLaren-Mercedes. I understand that it is a rumour and probably pure fiction, but do you believe that MS will leave Ferrari?

Senna left McLaren for Williams (he was younger, though), but again MS is so connected with the Ferrari name.

Let's see some opinions

hehah, schumi would never leave ferrari its HIS team, no logic, sense or sanity in him moving. Even though they arent performing well this season, the team, the car, the people are all working for him soley. No other team could put his skills to work any better i think.

World champion Michael Schumacher has emphatically denied speculation that he is considering leaving Ferrari to renew his relationship with Mercedes-Benz.

Schumacher's Formula 1 debut was partly funded by the Mercedes junior driver programme when he raced for Jordan at Spa in 1991.

But Schuey told his official website that stories in the German national press speculating a switch to the Mercedes-powered McLaren team were completely unfounded.

"I don't even want to comment on rumours of me leaving Ferrari," he said the day after retiring from the Turkish Grand Prix, in what is turning out to be his most uncompetitive season as a Ferrari driver.

"Everyone knows how closely linked are Ferrari and I."

The German national daily Bild reported on Monday that Schumacher had met twice with Mercedes man Norbert Haug over the Turkish Grand Prix weekend.

But while both Haug and Schumacher's manager Willi Weber confirmed the meetings had taken place, they indicated that the agenda was not about a deal between the two.

"It is correct that we met," said Haug.

"We spoke only about the future of Formula One. I think it is rather impossible that he leaves Ferrari."
    Last edited by Cotterik; 08-22-2005 at 07:32 AM.

No way, he'll retire at Ferrari...probably after 2006.

If he left wouldn't those crazy guys at Ferrari like kill someone...?

Mclaren-Mercedes does not need MS they haver the next generation Pilot, Kimi I have huge respect forSchumi but he is getting old and his reflects are not the same Look what happened in turkey a error only a noob makes plus he loves ferrari
    ________
    RobinXXX
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information