Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Which is Your Favorite Car ever and why?

slicks do u live any where near st louis cause theres an o fallon road near me
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    It was the Lambourghini Muircielago, but now its the Noble M14 because its British (kinda) and (aparently) thrashed the Ford GT on the Top Gear track.
    they had the m14 on the track already? what episode?

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    Everyone knows this, my favourite car is the Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR fq-340, the evil, angry, aggresive looks, the amazing track speed, the engine, the rally inspiration, the history, the high-tech fiddlies, whole car is just perfect, and it beats the Sti any day! The best thing to come out of Japan
    tee hee me too
    well now anyways
    when the next one comes out im gonna forget all about the old one thats the way it is with these types of cars

but my fav all time car is def the ferrari 360 just cuz of the awesome looks and the fact it's a ferrari

should also mention the MR2 (2nd gen turbo) and Silvia S14/15, they'll always have a special place in my heart

My favourite car ever is the Ferrari F50!
    It's the best looking car ever, the best sounding car ever, one of the best performing cars ever. It's easy to drive fast (for a supercar). And it stopped in front of me when I was just a little kid (I felled like God then ), and that made a huge impact on me
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    Well, lets get the Daytona thing under control.

Charger Daytona:
    Bulit by Dodge in '69

Chevelle
    bulit by Chevy in '70

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    A '69 ZL1 COPO Camaro. Wow. Factory rated at 430hp, but dynoed at 565!! Ran 11's out of the box and an all aluminum engine. Pure bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    they had the m14 on the track already? what episode?
    Clarkson wont let them show that clip.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Dam i seem to have missed this thread out completely, oh well i dont have 1 fvourite car so here are 2

Koenigsegg CCR in orange

Ford Focus WRC 2004 tarmac set up

Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by a guy with 3000 posts to his name
    Dam i seem to have missed this thread out completely, oh well i dont have 1 fvourite car so here are 2

Koenigsegg CCR in orange

Ford Focus WRC 2004 tarmac set up
    That was your 3000th post
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

To be honest, I would looooooove to have all the Audi RS Avants, but as I'm only choosing one I'll take...... RS6!!!!!!!! It's beautiful, fast, you can take junk down the tip in it AND surprise the local pikey boy-racers in their Vauxhall Corsas! It makes the nicest noise, and the performance..... wow.... some road testers have experienced RS6's "limited to 155mph" at 190mph+....... gimme gimme gimme!!!!!. Thank Audi for creating an absolute beast.

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    slicks do u live any where near st louis cause theres an o fallon road near me
    haha, yeah, i live right off of OFallon.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen
    A '69 ZL1 COPO Camaro. Wow. Factory rated at 430hp, but dynoed at 565!! Ran 11's out of the box and an all aluminum engine. Pure bliss.
    Good choice!
    These actually had too much power for the average driver. Just look at the gas pedal and the rear tires would start spinning!
    A COPO Nova (427), with a good driver and optimum gears and tires, was said to have done 0-60 mph. in under 4 seconds!

Ferrari Enzo

If u ask me my favorite car then that would be the Ferrari Enzo, coz im crazy behind ferraris and ive never seen a more beautiful, elegent,and aerodynamic design.Moreover the 6.0l V12 churning 660 bhp is just amazing

My favourite is definetly BMW M5 you just gotta look it and you know why
    Ford Mustang GTR
    Ford Mustang GT Concept

Quote Originally Posted by Pagani Zonda
    If u ask me my favorite car then that would be the Ferrari Enzo, coz im crazy behind ferraris and ive never seen a more beautiful, elegent,and aerodynamic design.Moreover the 6.0l V12 churning 660 bhp is just amazing
    Hmmm...I'd think, by your username, that you would love Pagani's. My most favorite car would have to be the Noble M400 or the McLaren F1, but I'm a really big fan of anything that's very lightweight and an uncompromizing sports car.

Thread Information