71. You may not vote on this poll
  • RX-7

42 59.15%
  • Toyota Supra '94

29 40.85%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RX-7 vs Supra

Quote Originally Posted by TheKangster
    320 (supra)hp vs 239(RX-7)hp. <--- supra eats it.
    RX-7 = 2694lbs > Supra = 3620lbs <---- RX-7 eats it

On a serious note, yes, stock vs stock the Supra Turbo is slightly quicker... But not as much as you make it sound.

HP isn't everything.

supra is better. it is becuase it has that slung back coupe look. like a viper. long hood short rear deck. sexy to me. always remember that an I6 is a super strong engine. and the rx's rotary was not strong and ineffeceint. drank fuel. go wit the supra. any other questions, i'll asnwer them

Quote Originally Posted by TheKangster
    320 (supra)hp vs 239(RX-7)hp. <--- supra eats it.
    the supra is supposed to come with 276hp stock and i think you'll find the RX-7 SP has at least 280hp.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

On the track the RX7 will more then likely chew Supra up. But in a 1/4 mile yea the supra does a 13.0. Well the 98 in japan did. But not to far behind the RX7 does a 13.3 in japan. Thats 2002 that is. Keep in mind the RX-7 is only a 1.3 liter engine and still competes. Now if you were to drop in the 2.0B Engine in the RX7, that supra stands no chance no where... Well stock that is. Final conclusion, i'll take the light weight RX-7 over the bulky Big supra.

Supra can't handle worth a damn.

RX-7 all the way.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

which ever car fits your mom in it bitch
    lol jks

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In
    Supra can't handle worth a damn.

RX-7 all the way.
    I seriously laughed out loud.
    Just because a car weighs more than 3,000 pounds doesn't mean it's automatically incapable of even attempting to turn.

Read it again. Rub your eyes if you must. The Supra performs at Testarossa and 911 Turbo levels. There is every reason to believe that Toyota's flagship, at about one-fifth the financial assault of a Testarossa, can match the legendary Ferrari's pace on just about any twisted piece of asphalt. Ditto the $100K Porsche.
    Supra vs Ferrari vs Porsche #1
    Supra vs Ferrari vs Porsche #2

Supra all the way.

I'd take the Supra for preformance.

an rx7 can win with a whole hundred hp less... ive seen a 300 hp rx7 beat a 400 hp supra

Well I voted for the Supra, so I guess I'll go with that!

But I would take the supra for sure anyday. Its a great car for its price range and even today is still a great car for a '94. Other's are as well, but with the supra you can have your cake and eat it to. (But not while driving!)... Or can I... hmmm.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

turbo/engine wise

the supra has those crazy ass turbos that get it to 1000 + hp no?
    but the rx7 can get the legendary 2.3 l quad rotor engine.
    honestly i don't see what you would need the 1000 + hp for or getting to the end of the 1/4 mile in 9 secs for, but oh well

but id choose the rx7 lmao die hard initial d fan right here :P

and who doesn't love that part in fast in the furious when the supra whoops that Ferrari?

also cocks

Did you know.. On Youtube, When you type in "RX-7 vs. Supra", the RX-7 wins 90% of the time. Im not kidding i counted and did the math. It just goes to show you the RX-7 is lighter and better handiling and more sexual (in my opinion) than the Supra. But don't get me wrong, i love supras to and every time I see one i stare at it until i can't see it anymore. BTW my father owns a FD3S and i own a FC3S and im saving for a FD3S... Can't wait.

I think the 3rd gen RX-7 looks way more like a viper than the supra does. just look at the hood and the roof, its curved live a viper. to me its like a cross between a corvette and a viper.

To me it looks like you cant keep your posts in your pants.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by LandonGear View Post
    Did you know.. On Youtube, When you type in "RX-7 vs. Supra", the RX-7 wins 90% of the time. Im not kidding i counted and did the math. It just goes to show you the RX-7 is lighter and better handiling and more sexual (in my opinion) than the Supra. But don't get me wrong, i love supras to and every time I see one i stare at it until i can't see it anymore. BTW my father owns a FD3S and i own a FC3S and im saving for a FD3S... Can't wait.
    Ah yes, Youtube videos are the ultimate source of what a car can do.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information