Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love rum.

I love rum.

Namely this stuff.

It's os greta. Really. Like I mixed it tongith with Coke and it's great. Dare I say epic. Epic win. Epci ****ing win. Epic mother****ing win. It really is tat good. Cuase after a shitty day like today, it's made me happy.

And it's so verasatile. Like you can mix it with Cok,, Sprite, Dr. Pepper. You can blend it with strawberries and ice on a awrm summer day. You acn put it in cake batter for amazingly pwnage desserts.

There i s not such thing as anythign better than spiced Puerot Rican rum. 'Nuff said.

Discuss.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

well... i had some rum tonight, but i have now moved on to vodka... namely a cranberry, raspberry, pomegranate, orange martini (yes, in one drink)
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

dude everyone loves the captain

Jamaican white rum...

Otherwise known as jet fuel to the rest of the world...

i quite like jamaican rum, sometimes i mix it with with honey and orange juice
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    well... i had some rum tonight, but i have now moved on to vodka... namely a cranberry, raspberry, pomegranate, orange martini (yes, in one drink)
    I had a bad experince last time I had vodka. It involved a 5th of Skyy, a 2 liter of Sprite, some friends, and a few mmovies. By 1130 I couldn't stnad. I had to literally fall off the chair Iw as on and crawl to the awll to stand up to go to the batrhoom.

So I'm going to lay off teh vodka for a while.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I think the best are Jamaican white rum, and not this pissy American shit, Disaronno Amaretto, Grand Marnier, Johnny Walker Black Label, Glenfiddich Scotch and Hennessey Cognac...

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Namely this stuff.

And it's so verasatile. Like you can mix it with Cok,, Sprite, Dr. Pepper. You can blend it with strawberries and ice on a awrm summer day. You acn put it in cake batter for amazingly pwnage desserts.

Discuss.
    Well that's quite a different sort of night than mixing it with sprite, isn't it...
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    I had a bad experince last time I had vodka. It involved a 5th of Skyy, a 2 liter of Sprite, some friends, and a few mmovies. By 1130 I couldn't stnad. I had to literally fall off the chair Iw as on and crawl to the awll to stand up to go to the batrhoom.

So I'm going to lay off teh vodka for a while.
    a roommate of mine in college spent the night with is head in the trash can. litterally slept in his chair with his head hanging in the trashcan. all due to a fifth of skyy. which he drank by himself. and a bottle of champagne. and several jack and cokes. he was a mess.

i take it a lot easier now. 4 years in new orleans made me lose a lot of the interst in drinking till i couldnt see straight. now its for pleasure.

this evening i bought some bacardi, and a 1.75 L of 3 olives vodka... so i'm breaking them in tonight.

Alcohol <3

Haven't had captain for a couple months though. Sailor Jerry's is a nice alternative. It's stronger, and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    Well that's quite a different sort of night than mixing it with sprite, isn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    a roommate of mine in college spent the night with is head in the trash can. litterally slept in his chair with his head hanging in the trashcan. all due to a fifth of skyy. which he drank by himself. and a bottle of champagne. and several jack and cokes. he was a mess.
    Yeha, that's what happened to me. I started mixin drinks for everyone cause that's what I do. Meanwhile, everyone is drinkin gthe rum. I'm havin a good time with my vodka though. And by like 11ish I go in the kitchen and I'm like who the **** drnk all my vodka bitches? ANd they're all like, you did. Then I passed out on a futon with a bowl next to me. Woek up at 9 the next morning still drunk. GGz me.

i take it a lot easier now. 4 years in new orleans made me lose a lot of the interst in drinking till i couldnt see straight. now its for pleasure.
    I'm still too young to know better.

this evening i bought some bacardi, and a 1.75 L of 3 olives vodka... so i'm breaking them in tonight.
    Sounds like a plan.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I'm going to wait for this to turn into another one of Adams epic drinking threads. The hilarity should ensue shortly.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

i havent had sailor jerry, but if you want a really nasty but authentic one, try Pusser's Navy Rum. not only is it fun to say, but its 98 proof, and tastes a lot like scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Alcohol <3

Haven't had captain for a couple months though. Sailor Jerry's is a nice alternative. It's stronger, and cheaper.
    Quiggs6682 (8:02:11 PM): life is too short to drink shitty booze
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

pics of your booze or ban (I still have that pic with Mike's hard lemonades lined up)

Thread Information