Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Diablo that is in GT3

the Diablo that is in GT3

Here is the Diablo that is in the back of the game I have spoken about. It is called the Nomad!
    Attached Images Attached Images

OH MY GOD I WANT THAT CAR!!
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

ha nice to see you have the evo on as your car doing the comp
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i so cant wait for Gran Turismo 4. Any1 who doesnt buy it is a discrace to the car lovers industry

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Here is the Diablo that is in the back of the game I have spoken about. It is called the Nomad!
    No Nomad is the sponsor.

HOW DO YOU GET ALL THAT MONEY!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

damn thats nice
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

What the?

How the hell did you get that car...all I have to complete is all the enduros and i have never come across this vehicle.

Oh, all that money, easy...nice little crack on a cd was released soon after the game, gives you 999,999,999 money and all gold for you licences.
    Nissan Pulsar N15 S2 SSS
    Nice basic Mods
    Mad Sound system

Well i have a cash injector in my pc! It is a program that adds as much money to your game as you want! when I was into racing on line real big I had to have allot of money to buy and build the cars we were to race. (I use to race at least 3 to 4 races a week) and the smallest races was 12 to 15 fellow racers. The largest has been over a hundred fellow racers.
    As far as winning that Diablo you cant it is in the back of the game and takes a game shark or a program that I have, called MKs edit!

I will try to post a pic of the porsche that is in the back of the game real soon.

looks alot more like the jag xj220. the diablo was never in gt3? they didn't get the license for it?
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    looks alot more like the jag xj220. the diablo was never in gt3? they didn't get the license for it?
    That is why they didnt put it in the game but left it in the back of the game. the pic I showed you is of my garage and it is in my garage!!!!

Well i have a cash injector in my pc! It is a program that adds as much money to your game as you want! when I was into racing on line real big I had to have allot of money to buy and build the cars we were to race. (I use to race at least 3 to 4 races a week) and the smallest races was 12 to 15 fellow racers. The largest has been over a hundred fellow racers.
    As far as winning that Diablo you cant it is in the back of the game and takes a game shark or a program that I have, called MKs edit!

I will try to post a pic of the porsche that is in the back of the game real soon.

So you had this cheat since the begginning of the game or you just used it after playing for a while?

Do you have one for GT4 already? It's not like I'm gonna use it, I like playing the game cheats free but I was just wondering.

When I was into racing in the big leagues we had to have the program so we could check all the cars that raced to see if anyone was cheating. You see you can also see what all the parts that have been added to the car that is racing! Like I can take a replay and put it in my pc and then bring it up in the program and I can see all the parts on the car that the racer put on it and I Can see what parts have been installed on all the AI cars. That is how we kept any one from cheating. I just played around with making a few hybrids for the fun of it! I can also add hp to the AI cars that I race againts!! You ought to race against cars that have over 1000hp. hehehehe talk about fast!!!!! the AI cars will be doing over 200mph in the staight ways. It makes for a good challenge!!!

okay this mite make me sound stupid but i downloaded the editor off painterrs site and how do i get my memcard info onto my comp and back out again????

do i need bleem2 or something

please clear this up for me
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

If you live in the US, Canada it is called a sharkport. If you are over seas it is called Xport for the pal version.

Thread Information