Thread: Talk with SRT Engineers at the Woodward Dream Cruise

Talk with SRT Engineers at the Woodward Dream Cruise

August 15th marks the 15th Anniversary of the world’s largest one-day automotive event – The Woodward Dream Cruise. Car enthusiasts from throughout the country and around the world will descend on the motor city for this summertime classic. Dodge will be there, too, with displays, MOPAR performance parts, classic models, and lots of new muscle to look at.

As an added bonus, this year gear heads will be able to talk shop live (Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) with Dodge SRT engineers and marketing personnel. Got a question about your new Challenger Charger SRT8? Ask one of our crack car guys. Got a product comment? Let’s talk about it! Want to suggest what the next cool color or product feature should be? Go for it, we’ll listen!

As in previous years, the Dodge display will be parked at Woodward Avenue’s prime location at Thirteen Mile Road in the Northwood Shopping Center parking lot. This longtime meeting place is a favorite of hot rodders and cruisers. Here car buffs of all ages will get a concentrated dose of Dodge muscle. Here’s just a sample of the lineup that will be at this year’s event:

• Viper SRT 10
    Nurburgring Record setting Viper Coupe
    • Charger R/T
    • Challenger SRT8
    Super Stock Challenger Concept
    • Charger SRT8
    • Caliber SRT4
    Kasey Khane’s NASCAR #9
    • 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
    • Ram Crew Cab with exclusive Ram Box
    • Ram TRXtreme
    • 1968 Hemi Dart
    • And A Lot More!!

So, if you'll be in the metro Detroit area this Saturday, come hang with your friends at Dodge, talk shop with their performance engineers, and experience the muscle that’s available at your local dealer.

See you August 15 at the 2009 Woodward Dream Cruise!

**** I'm on the other side of the country.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

yay spam!

Spam alert!
    Spam alert!
    Spam alert!

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    Spam alert!
    Spam alert!
    Spam alert!
    It's questionable spam though, since it's not actually selling anything. I'd allow it, since all the user is doing is suggesting what sounds like a great opportunity to see some impressive cars and have the opportunity to talk to the engineers. Everyone knows that the Woodward Dream Cruise is free right?
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    yay.... not!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD> View Post
    It's questionable spam though, since it's not actually selling anything. I'd allow it, since all the user is doing is suggesting what sounds like a great opportunity to see some impressive cars and have the opportunity to talk to the engineers. Everyone knows that the Woodward Dream Cruise is free right?
    They were referring to the swine flu post which has been deleted.

I would love to see the viper that ran the ring, the super stock challenger concept and the 68 Hemi dart (see avatar,) plus a chance to talk to the SRT engineers. Marketing personnel, not so much. The whole event is pretty cool anyways.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Thread Information