View Poll Results: Who makes the best luxury cars ???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mercedes-Benz

8 44.44%
  • BMW

3 16.67%
  • Audi

4 22.22%
  • Lexus

2 11.11%
  • Volvo

0 0%
  • Saab

1 5.56%

Thread: Best Luxury Brand

Best Luxury Brand

Which automaker, in your opinion, makes the best luxury cars in terms of the total package (luxury features, performance, technology, and reliability) ???

man,where are the jaguar,rolls-royce and bentley????
    anyway,my choice is mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    man,where are the jaguar,rolls-royce and bentley????
    anyway,my choice is mercedes
    oops, I did forget Jaguar. Oh well, I guess Jaguar, Rolls, Bentley, Maybach, and others can be write in votes.

BMW becuase its got great luxury features in its cars and they look better than the other choices

cadilliac is my favorite they make alot of limos 2
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Cadillac is one odf my favorites too, but out of the choices on the poll i will choose Saab.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

.Well out of all these cars Mercedes-Benz will come out on to even thought I’m BMW fan. Mercedes-Benz and BMW are two Different cars a MB is more into Luxury, while a BMW is more of a Perfect Drivers car not as comfortable but a pleasure to drive with its superb steering, handling and the perfect 50-50 weight distribution. I was surprised no one picked Volvo so far, I think a Volvo us way better then a Saab and even a Lexus. Lexus is not its real car, most of there cars a rips of Mercedes-Benz.

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    .Well out of all these cars Mercedes-Benz will come out on to even thought I’m BMW fan. Mercedes-Benz and BMW are two Different cars a MB is more into Luxury, while a BMW is more of a Perfect Drivers car not as comfortable but a pleasure to drive with its superb steering, handling and the perfect 50-50 weight distribution. I was surprised no one picked Volvo so far, I think a Volvo us way better then a Saab and even a Lexus. Lexus is not its real car, most of there cars a rips of Mercedes-Benz.
    here is my list for the order of what's on the list, for best performance+fun+quality+luxury
    1. Saab because they are all turbocharged and they look cool, and are fun.
    2.MB because it is one of the most quality cars in the world and they are very luxurious
    3. Lexus because they are the second most reliable cars in the world.
    4. BMW because they have perfect drivers cars and the interiors are superb
    5.Volvo comes in last, even though I like Volvo more than some of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Actually, I don't think Cadillac make limos. In general, limos tend to be conversions by companies who specialize in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    3. Lexus because they are the second most reliable cars in the world.
    after what ??
    according to J.D Power and associates (a respectable surveying and brand quality control firm), in the united states, Lexus has the least amount of complaints reported among users. They also rank first in terms of initial quality. I beleive they won that 9 years in a row !
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

I'd take Mercedes-Benz for great, reliable cars with monster appeal and showing off.
    Bentley for elite richman status and showing off.
    BMW for a drivers' luxury car and showing off.
    Lexus for very reliable cars that are also less expensive then Bimmer, Benz or Jag. In a recent Car and Driver test, the Lexus LS 430 beat the S 430, 745, A8 and new XJ rivals. Misho is right, the only reason Lexus doesn't get credit is because they are a japanese company.
    Cadillac, because they are making big strides to improve.

If I had to take one, I'd take Mercedes-Benz.

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    after what ??
    according to J.D Power and associates (a respectable surveying and brand quality control firm), in the united states, Lexus has the least amount of complaints reported among users. They also rank first in terms of initial quality. I beleive they won that 9 years in a row !
    i may have confused them with Infinity, so then, Lexus are the most reliable cars and Infinity are the second.

Audi

Audi makes the best luxury with good handling, exelent design, good comfort and great quality....
    but if you want a sporty luxury, BMW is the only brand...!
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Ummmmm BMW the perfect drivers car? i have drivan a fair number of them and personally found them very poor cars even when compared to our local taxi the Ford au falcon ite engines were dull and gutless and its dull road feel didnt much buy me either. But everyone entiteld to their opions
    And whilethis isnt on the list i would say Studebaker would be my real faveorite luxuary brand their cars were aimed more up market (about level with Caddilac and lincoln) even though you mightend consider them luxuary today. Their engines are incredibly hardy and very nice interiors imo.
    And as for one youd actually regonize Aston martin would be considerd luxuary wouldent it? welltheres my pick.

Out of the choices given I'd go with Mercedes-Benz, but my own choice would be Bentley followed closely by Aston Martin and Maserati.

Thread Information