Thread: I hate asian cars

I hate asian cars

I know a whole bunch of turners car guys are going to hate me for this, but I hate asian cars, why would anyone want a little 4-cylinder car, the v6's are ok. why do you think you can get so much horsepower from one of those. I hate the way they sound, they are ugly, they are also the reason they made the slow lane for those granny car's. HONDA"S ARE LIKE TAMPONS, EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they say only milk and juice comes in 2 litres.

only cheep wine comes in 5.

you are a complete idiot, back your claims up. saying they look bad is an oppinion, it cant be used to dis something. prove yourself.

i have a honda, so that must mean i get more pussy then you ever will.

tool
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by MP/4-17D
    I know a whole bunch of turners car guys are going to hate me for this, but I hate asian cars, why would anyone want a little 4-cylinder car, the v6's are ok. why do you think you can get so much horsepower from one of those. I hate the way they sound, they are ugly, they are also the reason they made the slow lane for those granny car's. HONDA"S ARE LIKE TAMPONS, EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one don't like Japanese car but I never ever post any thing would insult another member, what makes it worst it is your 1st thread...welcome UCP but please stop it....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    they say only milk and juice comes in 2 litres.

only cheep wine comes in 5.

you are a complete idiot, back your claims up. saying they look bad is an oppinion, it cant be used to dis something. prove yourself.

tool
    Sorry About all that crap I said, I don't hate asian cars, they are just not my kind of cars, I like european cars, like the Mclaren F1. I do want a 3000Gt VR4, very nice car. Sorry about that

bah, its just me :P

i dont bite usualy.

i love jap cars because of their looks, their quirkyness, originality, and ability to pull the same power from a 2 litre as porsche does with their 3.6.

if i were on my other pc id give you a movie about a race. its called motegi battle. NSX-R was leading till the last lap against bmw M3 csl, porsche 996, ferrari 360 modena, lambo gallardo and murcelago. so dont tell me jap cars are slow.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I usualy don't say crap like that. They do look pretty good. one of my friends friend has a skyline and he said he will bring it with him when ge comes back from japan can't way to see it. pushes about 600 bhp.

Hi, I drive a Honda Civic, I guess I'm a pussy Which BTW sometimes is even better than being a complete DICK

Hondas complete their mission very well:

Civics: You get for a low price a car that will get you everywhere and do what is SUPPOSED to do.

Accord: a Nice family car which once again completes its mission. The new 4-door one doesn't look that nice, but it has a superb interior and it drives pretty smoothly (Drove one last week)

S2000 and NSX: Great handling performance cars and nice looking as well.

Element: Ugly as hell But friend of the environment yadda yadda etc.

Hate the ricers not the cars.

why would anyone want a little 4-cylinder car

Price?
    Fuel economy?
    Social conscience?
    You live in a country where big engines are taxed heavily?
    Etc, etc
    Thanks for all the fish

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Some Asian cars are okay. You just have to drive it for what it was intended for.

IIf I got a Toyota or a Honda, I wouldn't try for anything but economy out of them; after all, that's really what they were built for and are exceptionally good at it.

My favorite luxury cars currently being produced are from Lexus (specifically the LS430). It's a thoroughly well-engineered, comfortable car (though I'd have to knock the spring rates down a couple of notches).
    Last edited by jcp123; 12-10-2004 at 08:29 PM.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Sorry About all that crap I said, I don't hate asian cars, they are just not my kind of cars, I like european cars, like the Mclaren F1. I do want a 3000Gt VR4, very nice car. Sorry about that
    Wow, can you say bandwagon jumper. Change your opinion that fast because you got put in your place. Well-disguised, but you ain't getting this bs past me.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Better watch what you say about Honda. You like the McLaren F1, yes? Well guess who McLaren called to power the vehicle before BMW. HONDA!

BTW, I used to own a 3000GT VR-4 (used, of course).

Very nice car, just mine had more dents than I could fix.

first off its tuner not turner

2nd what's bad about a 4cylinder ?

what makes v6s better then an I4, if its just the number then why dont they have XXX64 engines?

again horsepower means shit

i hate the way YOU sound, most likely YOU'RE ugly

and there is no such thing as a slow lane ... wtf? you prolly drive a granny car, and dont even try to talk with the pussy this and cock this cuz the closest you'll ever get to a woman's genitals is back when you were being ripped outta ur mother's uterus

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz

tool

OOOO if i only thought of that first

Thread Information