Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what is the fastest real production car?

ME 4-12!! They might make a coupla thousand of them, in which case it would be priced around your limit. 0-60 in 2.9, 0-100 in 6.2, quarter mile in 10.6 at 142, and on to 248 mph.

ok......price isnt a limit. the limit is how many produced. there are not even 20 hennessey venoms around the world, but thats only because it takes along time to build and all. NOT because they are only selling themto people who know mr hennessey (but its tuned, so it isnt a real production car)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

the koenigsegg CCR at 250mph

what a car
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    the koenigsegg CCR at 250mph

what a car
    If it isn't proven - it doesn't count.
    Thanks for all the fish

A TVR Typhon would be a good idea. 500bhp+, about 1 tonne to throw around, will be under £100k, should hit 60 mph in 3.5 and go on to over 200 mph.

Oh, and that record breaking Ultima isn't their flagship model. They have developed a 406 cu.in V8 developing 720 bhp and the chassis is said to support anything up to 1000 bhp.

i hope im not the "a-hole" who brought up the dauer, they made 12-13 so far by the way! about the vector, ugly scam cars, supposed to go 230-ish mph, went 151mph, *COUGH*scam*COUGH*
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

oh, no, you arent, dont worry porsche. this guy lives right in front of my friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    A TVR Typhon would be a good idea. 500bhp+, about 1 tonne to throw around, will be under £100k, should hit 60 mph in 3.5 and go on to over 200mph

Its got Enzo performance, well maybee not quite as fast round corners, because it has no AND, no traction controll, no limited slip diff

and i think its £80,000 do thas a good £360,000 cheaper than the enzo was what a car
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

In real, legally usable terms (0-60) an ME 4-12 is faster than a Veyron or Koenigsegg. It has a top speed only a couple of mph slower, and will be more common.

yeah.......but at the moment, neither the me4-12 or the veyron are in production. so stop bringing them up. they arent in production, and the question is about cars that are in production.

well...

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    someone asked me "what is the fastest real productionc ar ever?" by "real production car", he means nothing like the callaway sledgehammer, or anything that is exclusive to the insanely rich who are also good friends with that companies executives. also, if possible, i could use a link the cars site (english only please)

I think that by saying "the fastest real production car" you must determine it a little bit... the word "faster" doesn't really mean something of it's own...
    faster in what? acceleration? cornering? braking? time in a piste? I think that the summing up the overall questions the car must be the mcLaren F1...
    that's my opinion... send me a reply if you think I am wrong at any point...

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    thats a le mans racer, and i highly doubt its street legal.
    However there is a street version GTR01, which is a hardtop LMP1.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

The Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S does have a lower Top End than the McLaren but flies on the 0-60 (2.3 Sec) still these are all in$anly priced cars. Dreams are nice but what is the quickest car between $150-125K would be a better question
    "At 200 MPH nothing is your friend."

ok.......we are getting off track/dont understand the question. ill restate it. looking for fastest proven top speed. more then 50 made, no price limit, stock from factory

Thread Information