Would you rather have a hot rod or a tuner?

This may sound like a stark comparison, but my friend and I got into this discussion. hes a tuner guy, I'm a hot rod guy. Which style do you favor better? What about performance and drivability?

Well, I'm a hot rod guy. With hot rods, you get the sexy sheet emtal (and unfortunately, a lot of fiberglass nowadays > ), the radical paint, the powerful engines, cool carbs, throaty exhaust, and infinite customization. A hot rod can defeat anything on the strip if you build it to, and you can even buy kits that can actually handle as well. It may not have advanced chassis development, but the set up can still handle (Factory Five RAcing has a 33 Ford hot rod kit out with a tubular steel chassis that can handle any engine you want, and takes fully adjustable coil over suspension).

IMO, I think Tuners are trash. With tiny 4 pots that require 30K$ just to get 300HP. hahaha. Not to mention they sound like shit, and 90% of the time, look like shit (though I have seen some "nice" or "well done" ones before). Not to mention That I think the styling is just gross. God, I hate those damn 22IN rims and rubber band tires. God its disgraceful.