Thread: Recent Videos

Recent Videos

Here are some videos I have taken during the last 1 or 2 years. These have been unseen by Ultimate Car Page members until now...

The first one is an updated video showing the exterior and interior (mostly interior) of my '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine. Very detailed and showing the front/rear radio controls. Throughout most of the video, I have a news station tuned in (a music station near the end). Why a news station? Because us limousine drivers are supposed to listen to the news! And it also gives a sample of what a local news station is like (KNX 1070 AM). Also near the end is a view of the engine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4pSCnyxeM"]1976 Cadillac Limousine, exterior and interior - YouTube[/ame]

The next video is acceleration through the gears with my '66 Plymouth Fury VIP 383. Shifting manually.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_qDi4UUVAg"]1966 Plymouth Fury VIP - YouTube[/ame]

Another video of the limousine. Driving over a moderate-sized dip in the road, backing up and turning. When there is enough room, this 21-foot-long car is actually easy to drive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w_nmxWHB4M"]1976 Cadillac Limousine. - YouTube[/ame]

A few more videos coming up soon...
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

The last video is funny: "Damn, I forgot my camera. Let me reverse to get it back. Well, sod it, I'm leaving. No, no! I better pick it up."
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis View Post
    The last video is funny: "Damn, I forgot my camera. Let me reverse to get it back. Well, sod it, I'm leaving. No, no! I better pick it up."
    Lol. No, I didn't forget the camera! I pulled up to it on the driver's side so I could quickly turn off the camera.

Thanks, John!

Thread Information