Ok so here i am with a true battle , it is Bugatti Veyron Vs Formula 1 car.

No doubt the bugatti veyron is the fastest , powerfulest car , but will it win the battle........

lets begin.... Bugatti veyron , a car generating 1001 bhp having a top speed of 406km/hr . It generates that from a monsterous 8 litre engine with 16 cylinders (2 V8 blocs welded together to form a W shape) and with 4 turbos .

Power : veyron generating 1001 bhp . ok . but what it requires ? an 8-litre engine with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos ? . On other hand a formula 1 car can generate around 950 bhp from an 3-litre engine (to be noted) with 10 cylinder configuration (to be noted) and with no turbos or super chargers (to be noted).

Top speed : The veyron runs at a top speed of 406 km/hr whereas a formula 1 car can achieve a top speed of 375-380 km/hr.

Acceleration : It is hard to believe that inspite of having a smaller engine , less cylinders and with no turbos the formula 1 car had outperformed the veyron in acceleration . The veyron accelerates from 0 - 100 km/hr in 2.8 secs compared to formula 1 car's 2.2 secs. Veyron goes 0-200 km/hr in around 6.7 secs whereas formula1 car takes around 4.7 secs.Veyron takes 14.0 secs to reach 300 km/hr from rest while Formula 1 car takes around 9.2 secs.

bhp/litre : The Veyron can generate 125 bhp/litre while a formula 1 car can generate in excess of 300 bhp/litre.

So if you are talking about what power and speed you get from a car , it is veyron win the battle . If you are talking about a real battle i.e a real technical battle , it is formula 1 car win the battle . If you are a mechanical engineer or a mechanical engineering student than you can understand how formula 1 car had outperformed the veyron by a massive difference (as i am a mechanical engineering student I can get it).

To download the tabular form of veyron and formula 1 car specifications visit www.imranhodekar.cjb.net