Thread: Citroen C5 Car DVD GPS Navigation

Citroen C5 Car DVD GPS Navigation

Citroen C5 Car DVD radio features built-in USB/SD port. The Citroen C5 is a small vehicle made by French automaker Citroen. The factory made very little modification since the Citroen C5 launched onto the market. But it still gives us a fresh look and appeals to us. In the North America, especially the USA most models of the Citroen series are a very typical symbol of a compact model or subcompact model, while across Europe it is somewhat like a segment running on the highways and streets. But in Japan the light automobile is a specific type of urban car. A urban car is a small car intended for use primarily in an urban areas. While some vehicles from Citroen series are up to the stated size standard in physical dimensions and has a low-powered engine so that people can regulate and place their vehicles with ease even on an overflowing road full of pedestrians and cars. Making up a large percent of the urban cars (Superminis), the Citroen C5 enjoys great popularity and fame throughout the world. Seemingly the population explosion and the increasing number of the cars on the road as well as the perfect performance & design of the Citroen Series play an important in the foundation of the status of Citroen. Surely the Citroen Series will attract customers’ eyes and satisfy their desire to a certain extent. However, in people’s mind the Citroen C5 acts as “large family car” meeting the need of the people who often have to go on an outing with the family or pick up the guests.

Citroen C5 DVD Navigation is compatible with multiple video formats. The Citroen C5 is designed with a very conventional front engine or front-wheel layout. There are in reality 2 generations of Citroen, First generation (2001-2008), Second generation (2008-present). The first generation C5, which was the last Citroen developed under the leadership of Jacques Calvet in the 1980s, was available as a five-door hatchback in comparison with the C5 of the second generation, which is just a regular three box saloon of an aerodynamic shape. The second Gen Citroen C5 is 188.1 in long (saloon) or 190.1 in (estate), 72.9 in wide and 57.3 in (saloon ) or 57.9 in (estate). They are big enough to seat up to 5 persons. With the hydractive suspension, the ride quality is highly improved, for example, you can still well balance the vehicle even one tire of the wheels is flat. Surely you can drive only on three wheels in that case and also it helps to level the car to a certain extent. Citroen C5 also shares the common features like a passenger airbag, automatic electronic door locks as well as offers you choices of engines and power. The top-of-the-line Citroen C5 comes with the perfect performance and famous for its fuel efficiency and it has made greater progress in the aspect of trim inlay and material quality. Citroen C5 is no inferior to the Japanese models of the same rank.
    Last edited by henk4; 10-06-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: removal of spam link

Quote Originally Posted by euioufocu View Post
    The Citroen C5 is a small vehicle
    Really? It looks like you may need to change some more words...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I removed the spam link and your description of the C5 is hardly appropriate. The current generation is referred as Phase 3 (The first C5 model,Calvet, had a face lift in 2005 which turned it into the Phase2 version).
    The current version is not only a 4 door sedan, but is also available as a break (Tourer).
    The C5 is totally unsuited for city driving.

So if you want to spam, get your things in order...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Delete the spammer, this is his FOURTH attempt I've deleted my fair share this week. Someone else want the fun ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Delete the spammer, this is his FOURTH attempt I've deleted my fair share this week. Someone else want the fun ??
    just did it...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information