Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FXX vs Veyron vs tvr speed 12 vs ultimate aero

FXX vs Veyron vs tvr speed 12 vs ultimate aero

All these cars are the fastest machines in the world...I prefer the FXX...its just as close as you r gonna get to an f1 car on the road

First of all the FXX isn't street legal, so the "on the road" claim is not valid.
    Apart from that, a Caparo would be closer, if it was in production. For now a caterham-esque car would be the closest thing to F1 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight
    First of all the FXX isn't street legal, so the "on the road" claim is not valid.
    pwned
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

If it were the TVR Cerbera Speed 12, I'd choose that because the Veyron can be driven by an 8 year old and the Ultimate Aero is surrounded in a big gas ball of utter bullshit from what I can see.

And as Lightweight said, the FXX isnt road legal so actually in that aspect, an F1 car would be closer to an F1 car because neither of them can be driven on road. And the Caparo will be closer on-the-road when it comes out.

I get you guys...I just wuzzzz making the comparo in the sense these were having a shoot out on a circuit....lets say the nordshleife....

In this case, you are asking which one would be quicker. It is obvious that the FXX will be quicker, as it has race slicks and aero-kits. It would be faster by far

I am saying that...I am also talking all around performance...every category

...but you just said on the norschlieffe circuit
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

I kno...yet u can test all aspects of performance on that circuit

Guest Guest
    oh god, its the ferrari haters thread again, i would say FXX, as the Veyron is a GT car, Speed 12 (hmmm, unknown quantity, fast, but i would imagine it would comply to a race series unlike the FXX) would be bloody hard work, and is a gt racer, and is therefore limited in certain respects, the Ultimate Aero, well, when they test one we'll see. But as only two of those cars are really street legal (hmmm, when you say speed 12, do you mean the racing one?) the FXX with slicks will thrash them.

Secondly, hows your uncles Enzo?

Guest Guest
    tis not fair! i have missed chances to pwn him, and since when did Wouter stop being serious and become really quite funny?

Ooo..I mean the speed 12 street....the fxx would walk all over them...the speed 12 second...ultimate aero 3rd and the veyron my son can drive...he's 1 years old...and my uncles ENZOS are fine...I actually haven't talked 2 him since the 15th of april....how is ur stupid little hat

ROFLMAO at FanboyPrinze1 ... I mean FerrariPrinze

I love your comparison. It's like comparing a Ford Fiesta to a Ford GT40 race car. The result is obvious. And seeing as in the post above you told us which would win, whats the point in asking this question in the first place?

The TVR Speed 12 Race Car would walk over the FXX. If the FXX had to comply to road laws, the TVR Speed 12 Road car would walk all over it.

I would still prefer walking than owning any of those.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    and the veyron my son can drive...he's 1 years old...
    I truly feel sorry for him.

And anyways Buggati don't make toy versions of their supercar, though you might be able to find a good Tamiya or Revell.

Thread Information