Thread: please help

please help

i was looking for some way to improve the way my speakers sound and a friend of mine suggested Dynamat http://www.uscaraudio.com/cgi-bin/us...atalogno=10455 i checked it at some sited and uscaraudio.com had the best price? i want to know if dynamat really helps and should i really buy it from uscaraudio.com?

ty

tim

its works great... pain to install, but isolates your car from most outside noise. if you are into the sound of your cars exhaust, then it woudl be pointless. however, if you want the nest sound from your stereo, than there are few things better.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    its works great... pain to install, but isolates your car from most outside noise. if you are into the sound of your cars exhaust, then it woudl be pointless. however, if you want the nest sound from your stereo, than there are few things better.
    You can always roll down your windows if you want to hear your exhaust.

I have it in my car and it works great. No rattling all the way up the volume range.

I've heard it's really good also. If it weren't so hard to install I would have gotten it a long time ago. Having a car that wasn't so close to dying would have made it look a lot more appealing, too.

Getting it on ebay is WAY cheaper if you use the buy it now thing and don't have any qualms with it.

not of this topic

but is the closest I have seen

I have a '90 Mitzubiishi Magna Station Waggon Automatic

I have had a 2nd hand overdrive to replace the one in and was not working, I still have the same trouble while driving in top gear and later aplying O/D it falls out and REVs up and I disengage the O/D and get back to top gear and carry on driving

Anyway, back on topic...

Car audio systems lower your power to weight ratio = toss that shit in the bin.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

Thread Information