Thread: Hey rugby fans

Hey rugby fans

Just by playing for city teams, how much income does the best rugby player haul in every year? How much games per regular season excluding play offs? Also, what is the average income of a Rugby player.

Thanks in advance people for answers.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

This might help: Here you go.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

DUDE is division one the highest level of rugbyness? THEY ONLY MAKE 100000 POUNDS A YEAR OH MY GOODNESS, i thought the sport had much mroe respect than that bajeuzes. No idea, isn't rugby almost as big as football over in Britain?

god im prlly sounding real ignorant now
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

American footballers get paid absolutely RIDICULOUS amounts of money. in australia all codes havea salary cap for each team that if breached the team loses competition points and a huge fine, in 2002 (i think) the team tipped to win the final (and they would have) lost 44 competition points and went from top of the ladder to the wooden spoon for breaching ther salary cap. Its to stop players being traded around like footy cards and makes the gaem more team oriented the player orientated. dont know if briain have something similar.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

THEY ONLY MAKE 100000 POUNDS A YEAR OH MY GOODNESS,
    That's about what every professional football, basketball, soccer, golf, etc player should be getting paid.

well im not sure what the exact cap is but no player can earn more then 1million a year in the AFL.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    Isn't rugby almost as big as football over in Britain?
    No. Footballers are heinously overpaid though. Its only kicking a ball around.

Hardly a public service such as being a doctor, policeman or teacher.

There is absolutuly no reason or justification for their huge saleries - they can't argue that their football career will be relatively short - but that applies to most sports.

Quite how they get away with it is beyond me.
    Thanks for all the fish

a couple of hundred thouasand NZD is about standard for a Pro here, 120,000USD. But some people get paid well Over 500,000NZD (300,000USD). It will be different whereever you are. People form Japan in the past have bought our players for over 1million$$$. Hope that helps

For the Australian side you would be hard pressed to find a player that earned less than 400,000 plus endorsements. That is, they all get a salary from their super 12 team and then from playing for australia. I remeber when John Eales was being paid something stupid like 880,000 by the reds and then more on top of that as captian of Australia and then his endorsements as well...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Thread Information